Underneath the mask

After school Peter decide that he was going to see Wade's face today. He was curious and felt like Wade just didn't trust him enough to show him. He knew he had to be careful. He knew it was a sensitive topic for Wade.

Finally he was at Wades house. They were on the couch watching Tv. Wade was lying down on the couch while Peter was lying down on top of him with his head on Wades chest.

"So what do you want to do?" Peter asked once the show ended. Wade didn't answer. He asked again there was no reply. Instead there was loud snore. Sleeping again I see. He was lost in his thoughts when ask idea came to his mind. "It couldent hurt to look" he thought. He just wanted a peek under Wades mask. Peter started taking off Wade's mask carefully. He got all the way to Wades nose when Wade woke up.

The first thing he saw was Peter taking his mask of slowly. "What are you doing!?" Wade panicked. He grabbed Peters arms.

"Wade I-" Wade was starting wiggling around trying to pull his mask down.

Peter got off of Wade as quickly as possible. Wade pulled his mask down to cover his whole face. He attempted to calm Wade down again. "Wade calm down I-"

"How could you do this to me?!" His voice had a mixture of sadness, bit of angry, and a bit of scared.

"I was just curious. You've seen my face, you know where my school is, my backstory, whose taking and basically everything there its to know about me. I just wanted to see what's underneath you're mask because I just felt like you didn't trust me enough to show me."

"You just betrayed my trust!" Wade turned around not daring to face Peter.

"Wade I..." Peter paused and thought about what to say. Then he got angry. It was just one look. Does he honestly think that I would leave him for what he looks like.
Peter turned away from Wade started walking to the door. As he did he said "Forget it. I'm leaving."
Wade turned around and grabbed Peter's arm. Then he blocked the door.

"No don't leave." Pleaded Wade.

"Why not? You said yourself you don't trust me."

"Please I'll do anything, just don't go."

Peter have him a face that Wade knew he had to take off his mask. Wade thought for a few seconds about it. He took a deep breath and he yanked off his mask.

"You see? I look like a monster." Wade took a deep breath. "Who would like to date a monster like-"

"Shut up and come here" Peter cut him off. Peter stood on his toes and yanked Wade towards him. Then he pressed his lips against Wades.

Wade was shocked at first but then he kissed back. He put his hands on Peters back and pulled him closer.

Peter had wrapped his arms around Wades neck. Soon he pulled away and put his forehead against Wades.

"I do care about you a lot" whispered Peter. "I will always love you no matter what you say our do. Even if I may not show it. Now lets play video games." Wade chuckled and the played video games the rest of the night.

-----------------------------------------
Hi again. I just realised I really need to start making these longer. I will try to. Anyway I hope you enjoy tell me if you did.