Double Date

Peter sat outside of the school at lunch  He was waiting for Carly to join him so they could talk about their plans for later on. He looked over and saw her and waved. She waved back to him and joined him.

"So is Wade okay with the plans tonight?" She sat down next to him and pulled out her lunch.

"Yep he's kind of excited about it too."

"Great so is Em." She smiled.

"Good. Where should we meet?"

"I was thinking the park." Peter thought about what happened last time he went to the park and cringed. "Uh..."

"Don't worry I know a perfect hidden place for us there." She smiled. He smiled back and nodded. Today Peter and Wade were going on a double date with Carly and Emily. Emily was Carly's girlfriend and this was Peter's first time meeting her. They had been planning this for a couple of days and he had been getting excited about it.

Peter texted Wade about how it was going to be a picnic date and asked him to get the food. After Peter and Carly finished their lunch they talked about it more until lunch ended. Peter went through all of the rest of his class periods then walked home.

"Hey Wade." He said when he came in. "Did you get the food?" Wade nodded. They were going to bring food for it and Carly and Emily would bring the rest of the stuff like forks, plates, and napkins. Carly also said that Emily would bring some homemade cookies for all four of them.

They got changed and headed out to meet them.

At the park Peter and Wade found the two girls talking to each other. They went up to them and after everyone was introduced to each other they started eating. Wade and Carly were talking to each other to get to know one another better and Peter and Emily were doing the same.

"So Wade" Carly started asking. "Is it true you had Melanie, the Backstabbing Irritating Terrorizing Cheating Hater, in your house trying to steal Peter away from you?"

"He told you about that?"

"Yep and how you were jealous."

"I wasn't jealous. Well maybe a little but that's because Peter is Bi so I was worried he would fall for her by her evilish ways and he would leave me. I should have trusted him." He sighed. "I'm not a very good boyfriend."

"Aww come on you can't be that bad. Anyone wou-"

"No, I'm a bad boyfriend. Someone wanted me to hurt him and I considered it for the money. I didn't do it, but the fact that the thought even crossed my mind to hurt him like that is just..." He took a deep breath and tried again. "It crossed my mind to say yes. I actually had to leave the apartment and think about it instead of just saying no right away." He put his head on his hands. "Someone should just stick a butter knife in my eye."

Carly bit her lip thinking of what to say. "But do you love him, right?"

"More then anything you could think of."

"Well you didn't do it in the end because you realized how much you love him. Stop beating yourself up about it. You're a great guy and Peter really likes you. When he talks about you he gets this smile on his face and his eyes light up and its just really obvious cares about you a lot."  It got silent between them both.

"Thanks for telling me about Peter. I know he likes me but still. "

"No problem." While they were talking, Peter and Emily were having their own personal conversation.

"So how did you two meet." Peter asked.

"We met in one of our classes before she transferred over to your school." Peter looked at her confused. He never knew that Carly transferred over to his school. He always thought that they met at a concert or something like that.

"Why did she transfer?" Emily shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"I didn't know she didn't tell you. But it's because she got bullied at our school. The kids there found out she was dating a girl and they bullied her. What they didn't know was that the she was dating me so she told me to keep it a secret so the same thing wouldn't happen to me. Eventually it got bad enough that she left."

"Oh..." Was all Peter said. 

"But she says she likes it at your school and she go to meet you and she helped you didn't she?" He nodded.

The four of them started talking and they all felt more close to each other then before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I hope you liked it. I wanted to show more on Carly's past and Wades guilt but its okay it'll get happier in the next few chapters. Or not depends on my mood >:) Anyway question of the day is...

How do you feel about Carly and Emily? Do you like them or hate them?

Bye