Cooking with Wade

It was Wednesday in the afternoon and Peter had just gotten home from school. He immediately went to his room to finish his homework early. While he was doing his homework Wade was out getting them some ingredients for dinner. When Wade came back and put the groceries on the kitchen table. Then he went to their room and found Peter working.

"Hello my wonderful Petey." Wade said walking into their room.

"Hey Wade." Peter said not looking up from his homework.

"Is that all I get from you? A 'Hey Wade'? My love, to me you're the Romeo to my Juliet. Wait they died at the end. Uh... the Jack to my Rose. No Jack died at the end too. So sad. The Holy Roman Empire to my Italy? Wait they never mentioned what happened to Holy Rome. What about Germany to my Italy? Yea I think that's better." Peter chuckled.

"You're adorable."

"I'm not adorable! I'm sexy as Fu-"

"Language." He said before Wade could finish his sentence.

"Have you been spending too much time with Captain America? Or are just innocent? Well you were innocent till you met me." Peter rolled his eyes. Wade came behind him and hugged him. Then he gave Peter a giant slobbery kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! You did that unpurpose!" Peter wiped the spit off his cheek and wiped it on Wade's shirt.

"Oh come on you loved it like you love me." He hugged Peter picking him off from his chair. "Muahaha!"

"I do love you just let me go so I could finish my homework." He tried to escape Wade's arms but Wade was stronger.

"Fine" He let Peter go. "I gave you a kiss. Can I have one back?" Peter gave Wade a soft kiss. He pulled away and let Peter do his homework. As he did his homework, Wade was going to make dinner. He looked at the ingredients he bought deciding what to make.

"Well I can make spaghetti tacos? No we had that yesterday." He opened the cabinets and looked to see what they had. "Oh I can make that thing from Pinterest." He searched it up and grabbed the ingredients he needed for the food. Then he put on his chef hat.

"Top of the morning to you laddies I'm Wade Wilson and today we are going to make deep dish pizza cupcakes!" He said in his Irish accent as he acted like he had his own television show. "Now what you're going to need 1/2 a cup of pizza sauce which I forgot." He checked the grocery bag then went over to the fridge and opened it. "Well I seem to have forgotten to get some so I'll just use the pizza sauce from the lunchables box." He grabbed the pizza lunchable box and took out the pizza sauce. He had tried to open the packet but couldn't. When he did it splattered everywhere. "Oops."

Meanwhile Peter had just finished his homework so he went to check on Wade and see what he was making. He walked into the kitchen and saw the table and Wade covered in pizza sauce.

"What happened here?"

"I tried to make something I saw on the internet and I accidentally spilled all the pizza sauce everywhere while trying to open up the packet." He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "I'll clean up."

"And I'll order some food." Peter grabbed his phone and ordered some pizza. When he finished he helped Wade clean up. When they finished Peter sat on the counter. "I'll make dinner next time." He took Wades chef hat and put it on his own head.

"Okay Chef Peter." He kissed Peter's forehead.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm writing more again so sooner updates. Its just YouTube and Roleplayme.com have recently tooken over my life but I'm on Wattpad again.

Question of this chapter.

If Wade had his own cooking show, would you watch it?

Bye