AFTER THAT DAY

After that day, Courtney had packed her stuff and moved in with Sian for a while although things were tense , because of her and Madi.

McKenzie Had stayed in her room, her eye had fully healed just her split lip that needed recovery now .

"Will you be alright i need to go in early?" Michael questioned McKenzie who was eating her breakfast still in her pjs .

"Sure..." McKenzie said, she would just have to keep an eye out for Tariq and his friends when she was walking to school .

 "Alright text me when you get to school" Michael said and walked out the door .

...

 Meanwhile Courtney was with Sian, Jez and Zach , Madi had gone to meet one of her mates .

"Heya" Lauren said to McKenzie on the Way too school .

"HI" McKenzie said dismissively.

"You look well loads better without that black eye , doesn't she Vicky?" Lauren asked Vicky who was walking behind them with Trudi .

"Yeah" Vicky said

"So , You want to hang out tonight we're all going round to Shona and Rhona's Lauren said, McKenzie glared at her and then Trudi, Tariq's sister she thought .

"No thanks" McKenzie said

"Forget it Lauren she's clearly not interested" Trudi said to her Lauren rolled her eyes.