life

"oo look what the cat dragged in, thought my dad would of kicked you out by now after what you did to my mum" Courtney folded her arms . 

"Oh shut up she deserved it" Madi growled at her

"That's enough you to" Jez said

"WHATEVER" Courtney shouted and walked passed them .

... 

"Hey Lauren" Courtney said to Lauren as she saw her walking down the stairs .

"Hey Court" Lauren replied .

.....

Then your mum needs a hearing test" Vicky said as the two teens walked down the stairs.

"She needs a good kick up the backside, Luke isn't coming home. The social worker came around and my mum couldn't be bothered to get out of her pjs" Scout moaned, Lauren rolled her eyes .

"You to need to team up and sort both of your mums out" Vicky suggested.

"Good idea" Courtney winked at her .

"My situation and hers isn't the same thing , no offence we're not all chav's" Lauren said , Scout pushed her against the wall.

"Who are you calling a chav ?" Scout growled .

"OI you to pack it in" A blonde women came down stairs, Courtney immediately recognised the women .

"She started it" Scout said

"I don't care ,class now" Linda said, Courtney didn't bother saying hi as her mother came along she walked with Vicky .

...