Few weeks later

Cara was right a few weeks later Michael was at home , Cara and Courtney and Mackenzie were living with him and Cara was helping him get things sorted for the new term .

Courtney had been mourning after parents had split up , Cara didn't seem bothered and neither did Mackenzie .

Least they would all be attending Waterloo Road together .

..

Soon it was the first day of term , Courtney and Cara were eating breakfast while Mackenzie was getting dressed . None of them had been to a school where there dad was the headmaster , they had gone to different schools before but this time it was different Michael wanted to keep a close eye on them since he was stabbed .

" Right are we all ready?" Michael asked , all three nodded grabbing their bags .

" Courtney , I don't want any trouble .. today with your mother" He added .

" I won't I promise" Courtney said .

Cara laughed at her and got in the car .

They pulled up at the school and got out of the car .

Courtney was busy texting Scout who she had not seen over the summer holidays .

Cara had her headphones in listening to her music .

" Take them out" Michael said sharply , Cara moaned and took them out they then arrived at his office and the three girls sat on the sofa's .

" Timetables" Michael passed them to the girls .

" We are literally all in the same classes" Cara and Mackenzie laughed .

" Well duh we are all dumb so we would be in the same classes " Courtney replied .

"None of you are stupid at least if you are all in the same classes you can help each other" Michael told them .

...

There was a knock on the door , Sian and another man walked in .

"Sorry I didn't realise you were busy" The man said .

"He's not , Tom this is Cara , Mackenzie and Courtney our daughters " Sian explained.

" Mr Clarkson , English teacher in fact I have Mackenzie on my registration list" Tom said .

"Courtney you and Cara are on my registration list " Sian said .

" Yay that will be fun won't it Courtney" Cara said

"Yeah whatever " Courtney said rolling her eyes .

" Well I better go "Mackenzie said following Tom out the door .

" Us to sadly " Cara said leaving the room followed slowly by Courtney.