Next day

"How were they after spending time with you" Michael asked .

"They were fine , they were good as gold " Sian said .

"We had a good time " Courtney said "Right girls" ?

"Yes we did have a good time" Mackenzie and Cara said and they walked inside the school leaving Michael with the bags .

"Maybe I should send them round yours more often "Michael joked putting the bags into his car.

"They are amazing children "Jez said and walked off.

...

"I'm sorry I've been absent lately , so much going on at the moment we could to something together after school if you like " Michael asked Courtney , Cara and Mackenzie .

"Okay whatever" Courtney said .

"Okay see you in assembly then "Michael said and walked off .

"What was all that about ?" Cara questioned Courtney .

..

"Aww if it isn't daddy's little girl " Tariq teased Mackenzie down the corridor .

"Shut up " Mackenzie hissed at him .

"Leave her alone you're just jealous" Courtney stated .

"Jealous of her nah " Tariq laughed and walked off.

"Just ignore him he's a dick "Courtney stated and Mackenzie laughed . Soon It was the A levels assembly .

Courtney, Cara and Mackenzie stood next to each other , they had been going off with their own friends even though right now they did not want to be apart .

"Are we picking the same?" Courtney asked Mackenzie and Cara .

"I will" Cara said " Are you Mackenzie " Courtney asked .

"I don't mind whatever " Mackenzie said .

'"A levels are a gateway to a better future a better job and a better lifestyle and University and today your teachers are going to sell them to you" Michael stated .

"Now I know English is your favourite subject but Mrs Diamond and Mr Chalk have some cheap tricks to grab your attention so give them a fighting chance " Tom said , the students laughed .

"Your teachers have given you time off lessons today so make the most of it come and talk to us about the subjects you want to take "Sian added , then the doors opened wide and three people came in .