SATURDAY

The next day McKenzie woke up in a panic having a nightmare, although her body felt a little better. She woke up around 12 on a Saturday.

 "Everything okay?" Michael said when she came downstairs ,she was dressed in casual wear, and the others were absent .

"I am fine" McKenzie said .

"Good your mum has taken the others to get some new clothes" Michael informed her, McKenzie wrapped her arms around herself and sat down at the table.

"McKenzie, I don't want you wondering off like that again understand?" Michael said sternly McKenzie flinched away.

"Y...es sorry" McKenzie stuttered.

"I didn't mean to frighten you McKenzie, but you could of been killed last night luckily they didn't have a knife or a gun" Michael stated.

 "I know, I'm sorry"

"You hungry" Michael questioned .

"YES I would like pancakes" McKenzie said .

"Okay I will make them now" Michael said .

After the weekend McKenzie had been very quiet, even to her other sisters. McKenzie couldn't stomach going to school and tried to pull a day off but Michael wasn't taking it .

"It won't be that bad" Michael said .

"Yes it will I will be laughed" McKenzie said even though that was just part of the reason .

"Come on" Michael put a hand on her shoulder , McKenzie cringed.

"Fine" McKenzie got her bag and slung it over .

"Courtney , Cara we're leaving "Michael shouted up the stairs, the girls came running down.

"Sorry!" Cara said Michael laughed.

....

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS IVE CHANGED THE SPELLING OF  MACKENZIE TO MCKENZIE .