drama problems

"There she is mum " The girl said .

"Jez we need to talk"

"You cant "

"I've been trying to call  you "

"You can't just turn up like this "

"What is going on "Michael asked .

"Mr . Byrne , This is Lucy my ex wife and these are my children "Jez explained everyone stood there gobsmacked . Courtney looked at Cara it seemed all eyes had turned to the children.

"What are you gorping at ?" The girl said .

"I don't know but it's looking back" Shona said and the students laughed .

"Mum doesn't look to happy"Cara whispered to Courtney .

"Look can you please take them somewhere quieter" Michael said .

"Oh so your her the SLAPPER " the girl said to Sian who looked totally mortified.

" Takes one to know one " Courtney spoke up in defence and everyone laughed .

"Courtney!" Michael said .

"You must be one of her kids like mother like daughter ? You snob!" the girl said .

"At least I'm not thick because you cant even think of your own insults " Courtney said and went to go over there but Cara had stopped her . The students were making OOO sounds .

"Courtney go to the cooler" Michael said .

" I haven't done anything " Courtney defended .

"JUST DO IT !" Michael shouted.

" FOR FUCK SAKE" Courtney shouted, and stormed out of the room .

...

"Please" Lucy said .

"This isn't for public consumption" Michael said .

"Right come on out " Jez said and his kids went out of the room . Sian then left the room .