TIME

It was soon the end of the day Michael and McKenzie were waiting for Courtney to come back from helping Linda in his office.

 "I overheard Lauren Andrews before saying that she invited you to the cinema with a group of friends" Michael said.

"I said no well i just walked off "McKenzie explained.

"How come?" Michael asked

"Cause i just want to go home , I didn't even want to come in today but you made me and everyone keeps asking this bloody questions!" McKenzie argued

"Don't talk to me like that!" You're the one acting strangely and won't tell anyone what the problem is !" Michael raised his voice, Suddenly there was a knock on the door it was Courtney and Linda .

 "Go and wait outside or in the staff room both of you " Michael said glaring at McKenzie who followed Courtney into the staff room .

"How was your little adventure?" McKenzie laughed sitting on the chair, Courtney shook her head.

"What is it with you don't bloody talk to me if you're going to be so rude !" Courtney said

"Whatever" McKenzie replied , Sian and Jez walked in.

"Everything okay?" Sian asked

"No she's being a little bastard!" Courtney yelled .

"That's enough, Courtney, Linda just told me how good you were today don't start" Michael walked in .

"I will meet you at the car" Jez said and kissed Sian and went out .

"Well It's truth"

"I only asked you how your adventure was with Mrs Radleigh won't bother for now will i?" McKenzie yelled back .

" It's the way you said it"

"OH fuck off little miss princess !" McKenzie shouted .

"Stop it you two you've been at each other's throats all week end now that's enough get in the car both of you" Michael said, the two obliged and went out the staff room Michael and Sian followed .

"A little separation time?" Sian questioned

"Yeah maybe , which do u want McKenzie a Cara or Courtney?" Michael asked

"I will take Courtney , then maybe Cara can help McKenzie open up , we should do it for a week or so" Sian said Michael nodded .

"We'll sort it at the weekend " Michael said .

"See you later" Sian called to Courtney Glared in response and got in the car they all drove home .