Sian's house

"I will see you three on Monday "Michael said on Friday night dropping the girls off , Sian came out.

"Yeah"Mackenzie hugged Michael.
"Be good " Michael told them .

" I am sure they will be as good as gold" Sian laughed .

"As if " Courtney said .

"Bye dad "They all called and waved .

"So Courtney, Cara and Mackenzie we have pizza and chips for tea and I was thinking we could watch a movie " Sian suggested .

"Na I am fine I'm just going to go up to my room " Courtney said .
"Okay suit yourself "Sian said .

Jez came down the stairs .

"Is Courtney coming to join us" Jez asked Sian .

" No soon as she got in she went up to her room , I will go talk to her "Sian said .

Sian goes upstairs to Courtney's room , where Courtney is sitting on her bed crying .

"Hey chick what is wrong? "Sian asks.

Courtney leans over and Hugs Sian .

"I miss you" She said and Sian hugs her .

"Aw I miss you too Courtney , come downstairs and sit with me to watch the film" Sian says .

"Sure " Courtney says .

...

"Have you found a dvd yet ?" Jez asked walking up to Mackenzie and Cara .

Cara had chosen frozen .

Once the pizza was ready they sat down and watched the Dvd whilst they ate their pizza.

Courtney and Sian were cuddled up together and Cara had her head rested on Jez while they were watching the film.

It was soon finished Jez and Sian cleared up the plates whilst Cara and Mackenzie and Courtney got ready for bed . Courtney came down in her favourite red pyjamas after.

"Night " She hugged Sian and went to bed .