ENGLISH

After registration it was English with Mr Budgen .

McKenzie had been avoiding Courtney all morning , so she didn't bother going up to her .

"How did you get that Black eye?" Vicky asked McKenzie when they were outside .

"I got into a fight okay" McKenzie snapped, she glared at Tariq as he came down the corridor , Linda , Tom and Grantly were stood outside as the students were going in.

"What happened to you" Tom asked McKenzie she was pulled to talk to the teachers as the rest of the class went inside .

"I got into a fight" McKenzie explained .

"That's not like you" Linda said McKenzie also recognised Linda .

"And how would you know that?" Grantly asked her .

" I knew Michael and his kids before i came here when they were very young about 4 or 5 wasn't it ?" Linda questioned .

"YE think it was probably "McKenzie said

"Well your dad wouldn't off sent you to school if She wasn't okay, in you go " Grantly said, McKenzie went in and sat down on her own, Tom looked confused .

"Something's defiantly not right here" Tom shook his head "Keep an eye on her" Tom said to Grantly as they went inside .

 "Who's McKenzie?" Sian questioned Michael as they were walking down the corridor .

 "Not herself, she didn't want to come in today said she was ill didn't believe her" Michael sighed .

...

"That's odd" Sian sighed, Tom came around the corner .

"Just seen McKenzie , is she alright ?" Tom asked

"Yeah she's fine , someone tried to rob her on Friday night when she walked home from school she fought back and nearly got herself killed" Michael shook her head .

"Well none of them are sitting together in class maybe they all have fallen out" Tom said

" McKenzie has been very snappy this weekend hid herself in her room and not eaten much neither has Courtney" Michael sighed

"McKenzie was only physically assaulted right ??" Tom asked

"Ye she was when we asked her "Sian said " And with Courtney i have no we will keep an eye on her .

"I can talk to McKenzie if you like?" Tom asked .

" If you feel it's needed" Michael said Tom nodded and walked off .