Ch.13 Celsey's Worry...

Sorry I have not been able to upload any new chapters I've been through lots at the moment and have been very busy, but let's get onto the story....

Celsey P.O.V

Tegan is in the guilds infirmary with Katie, they are both very hurt after that fight. Tegan just may pull through she could die though but I think that my fairy heal has a good purpose, because it use to be useless, every person I used it on it killed them, that's why I don't like to use it, it could just kill her like the others but I got to stay positive.

Libby's P.O.V

Today me and Mollie are going to visit the Mythic Phantom Guild to see how everyone is doing because we joined a different guild. "Libby there's the guild!!" Mollie shouted. "I can see it Mollie" I replied. "Come on!!" Mollie said as she started to run. "Mollie wait for me!!" I shouted to her but she probably did not hear me so I ran after her. We reached the outside of the guild and opened the doors to see that everyone in the guild are looking down, they seem depressed? "Hey guys what's wrong what happened??" I asked. "Gene betrayed us, Tegan may die and Katie killed Gene." Kaci said she was the only one who would of had the guts to say that. "Where are Tegan and Katie??" Mollie asked. "There in the infirmary, I'm going there now would you like to join me??" Celsey said, she looked as though she had something on her mind that she wanted to tell but was unsure of. Me and Mollie followed Celsey to the infirmary to see that both Tegan and Katie are asleep, well Katie is and Tegan is just passed out?? I thought. "Hey Celsey what's wrong??" I asked. "Libby~Senpai wants to know what's wrong with me?!?" Celsey said to me. I have he a weird look, senpai??? I must of miss heard her. "U-umm well the fairy heal spell I used on Tegan---" Celsey was cut off by Mollie. "Celsey you got to be joking you can't use that spell it had a chance of kill the person you used it on depending on how strong of a Mage you are!" Mollie said. "OMG!!!" I said. "It's ok" said someone that I did not know the voice of. "Hi, I'm Lauren, Georgia's cousin, I'm from the Crystal Galaxy Guild I came here on a message but well I ended up helping in the battle and then got kidnapped but anyway back to the important thing I have a fire spell that could help Celsey's spell be more successful." Lauren said. "That's amazing please try I can't lose one of my sheepy's!" Celsey said. "Flame Heal!" She said and a bright flame went toward Tegan and Katie opened her eyes and saw the light going toward he and she was about to go on a rampage but she then saw that Me, Mollie and Celsey and someone else was there so she calmed down knowing that she could trust them.

Thank you for reading this part hope you enjoyed
See you next time.

Also this is Lauren