Ch.2 The Lady Alexia

Tegan's P.O.V

I learned a lot about everyone but one thing surprised me most that was Libby being a prostitute but hey what ever floats her boat I guess....

I was sat at the table with everyone and then I realised something
"Shit!! I have to get back to the shop!!"
Everyone stared at me because I shouted it out loud.
"I'll take you there!!..." Gene shouted out blushing a bit. Everyone started giggling. "Ok."
We walked out of the guild and walked into town centre and the lady Alexia was there... "Good day everyone me and my husband Cameron has decided to hold a ball next week at the mansion anyone can attend."
She is so pretty. I hope I get to meet her in person then.... "Does anyone know the popular tailor Tegan."
"W-w-wah" Alex stared at me in shock. 'Im over here' I said in my head, and then Alexia look at me and said "Hello Tegan" I was shocked she instantly knew where I was
h-how. "I can read people's minds, I have mind-control magical ability." So Cool!!!
"Thank you" she read my mind again "oops" she just laughed. "Anyway, I would like to ask you to make my gown and Lord Cameron's tuxedo for the ball?"
She wanted meeeeee!?!??
"O-ok" I answered in shock.
"I must take my leave i will pick  them up in two days thank you." She left.
"Well it looks like me and Katie are gonna be busy for this week, and I'm gonna have to make gowns and tuxedo's for everyone in the guild, I can't wait!!" I started to skip along and Gene followed behind me. "Thanks for walking me home see you soon."
"Ok I'll come by and help if you like, see you tomorrow."
"Ok!! Goodnight!!"
He walked away.
When I got in I told Katie everything "Oh my goodness, that sounded cool, well let's get to work" she said happily.
"Yep let do this, busy week here we come!!"

Thanks for reading this part hope you enjoyed and I hope you are excited for the ball!!!

Here is a little hint to the next chapter.....

Libby and Alexia..... they know each other they go back to when they will tiny but why do they hate each other????
Will Tegan be able to help?????

Find out.....