Ch.10 Meeting Sophie and Cai

Tegan P.O.V

Sophie is my sister I met her once before. "She's coming to the guild to meet you." Georgia said. "Oh so is she joining the guild???" I asked. "No she is a part of the Animal Heart guild and she said she has a surprise for me too!!" Georgia said excited.

*Time skip to when Sophie arrives*

Tegan P.O.V

I was sat at the bar with Georgia when... "Tegan!!!!" Shouts someone behind me. "It's great to see you again big sis!" She said and hugged me. "Hey Georgia long time no see!" Said another voice, one I've never heard. "CAI!!!!" Georgia shouted. "Cai??" I said confused. "Cai's my brother!" She said. "Oh nice to meet you! I'm Tegan!!" I said. "To you too!" He replied. "I'm going to go now Tegan to hang out with Cai. Bye!!" Georgia said grabbing Cai's arm, running out the guild. "Bye!!" I shouted but she already left. "So Sophie...." I said. "It nice to see you again Tegan!!!!!" She said. Does she even know that I don't remember her?? "Sophie?? You do know that I don't know who you are...." I say looking down. "Ye-" she was cut off but Gene.... "Hey Tegan!! Who's this??" He said approaching me. "I-It's my sister Sophie......" I say looking down Sophie stayed silent. "Hey Tegan what's wrong??" He asked. "You see I don't remember Sophie because I had my memory wiped by my mum..... I feel terrible...." I say almost crying. "Well let's get to know each other Tegan!!" She said, I nodded and Gene said "Have fun!!"

"So Sophie??" I said. "Yeah??" She replied. "What magic do you use??" I could not put back asking that question any longer, did she have similar magic to me?? "Well my magic was always different to your and mums...I actually have Cotten candy magic..." she said. "Wow nothing like mine or mums- well I actually don't know what magic she has...." I said. "Well that's something you should not know!" She replied with a look of relief on her face.

That all for this part see you in the next one!!