Ch.5 The New Look

Tegan P.O.V

I woke up in my bed late at night and decided to make myself a new outfit and I also changed my hair colour to a light blonde.

This is what my character looks like now!

I was done and by the time I finished, a messenger form the Lord came to our house saying that Lady Alexia would like to see me

*time skip to when Tegan is at the Lord and Lady's mansion*

I arrived at the mansion to see Alexia. I was lead into the hall where Alexia, Cameron, Gene and Jack are. They all look at me in shock. "What happen to you!!" Alexia asked. "I just changed clothes and hair colour??" I said in an emotionless voice. "Tegan??" Gene said in a worried tone. "What did you want to talk about Lady Alexia?" I asked. "Well it was why you were crying yesterday?" She said. "I have my reasons, if I'm to say aloud then may we be alone?"
I asked holding back more tears. "Of course" she replied. She lead me to another room. "Well.....I may or may like Gene and I was told he had fiancée and it hurt me because he was dancing with me and.." she cut me off "That's ok you may go home now if you like." She said. "Ok ma'am" I left and went to the park and sat on a bench by the pond and cried.

Meanwhile Alexia told Gene everything because she can be a real bitch sometimes!!
( sorry real Alexia I love ya really )

Gene came to find me and to speak to me. "Tegan!!" He called. I turned around and he seen that I am crying, he came and sat next to me on the bench and hugged me. "Alexia told you didn't she...." I said in a sad tone. "Yeah... and I have no fiancée and I like you too" he said to me and kissed me.

If you want me to do more Romantic parts then just let me know!

Thank for watching this part!! Bye!!!