Ch.12 Her Inner Dragon?

Tegan's P.O.V

I woke up on a cold floor, damn they got me. "Tegan?" A voice said and I looked in the direction of the voice. "Is that you.... Katie and Georgia and..." I said there's a girl who I don't know. "I'm Lauren a fire Mage nice to meet you Tegan" she said. "Nice to meet you too"
I replied. Then I heard footsteps approaching us. "Hey girls, I have came to let you know that your friends have three more days left to find you and save you before you all become a sacrifice to the dragon god." A man said, it's Gene that little Bitch!! "Why are you doing this!!" I shouted to him. He came near me. "Don't you dare speak to me you worthless girl you could not even protect your friends!!" He said and slapped me on the cheek. I stayed silent knowing that what he said is true....

*A three days later*

Tegan P.O.V

They have not found us and it's the last day, someone came down stairs. "Ladies it looks like your going to be sacrificed to the dragon." Gene said with a creepy smirk on his face. I looked down at the cuffs on my hands and noticed that they aren't the ones that will stop my magic. Katie looked at me and then looked down at her cuffs and noticed the same thing. "Well that's if you can stop us first!!" I said. "What do you mean!!" Gene asked. "STAR FIRE FLASH!!!" I shouted and cast a spell and sent him flying back into the wall. I broke my cuffs and so did the other three girls.
I helped Katie to stand up. I walked over to the 13 year old girls to see if they were ok. We walked out from the under ground area we were in and we walked into the others from the guild. "Where do you think your going!" Gene shouted. He started to cast a spell, not just any old spell it was an extremely dangerous one, and he aimed it at...... Katie. "NOOOOOO!!!!" I shouted and jumped in front of Katie and got hit by the spell. "Arrrggg!" I said, it's so painful. "TEGAN!!!!" Katie screamed. She came to my side and hugged me crying. Alexia and Celsey came to my side and Celsey used her fairy healing spell to keep me alive.

Alexia P.O.V

I read Tegan's mind. "She's still alive" Alexia said as Celsey kept using her fairy heal spell. Katie on the other hand stood up in front of Gene. "YOU WILL NOT HURT ANY OF MY FRIENDS AGAIN, I WILL KILL YOU FIRST!!!!" She screamed at him, and she started glowing and.....growing. "S-she's t-transforming into h-her d-dragon...." Tegan said. "Be careful Katie!!!" I shouted.
Gene looked scared as he seen Katie transforming, he took a couple of steps back. "I'm now my inner dragon and I will now destroy you!!!" She said in a demonic voice. "SECRET SCALE OF THE DRAGON QUEEN" Katie shouted as she threw multiple dragon scales at Gene. I got up and read her mind and what she is thinking is very shocking to me!!
The fight ended after Katie killed Gene.

Find out what happens next time on Medieval Fantasy!!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!