Ch.11 Battle Between Guilds

Tegan P.O.V

Today was the last day Sophie was staying in town so we were about to go to the guild hall when 'CRASH' I heard it coming from the guild I looked to Sophie and we ran to the guild seeing Georgia and Cai along the way.
When we got there there was a dark guild. "Who are you!!" I shouted to them preparing myself for battle. "We are a dark guild called Black Rose the most powerful and greatest guild ever!!" He said back try to act tough. "Well not enough because we don't even know who you are!! so you can't be that bad!!" I shouted in return this guild is really starting to piss me off. "We don't want to fight but if you don't give us what we want then we have no choice!!" He shouted to me. "Well that depends what you want?"  I replied in a calm tone of voice. "We want Miss Katie."
He said as I gasped. "Well it looks like a battle it is then!" I replied as everyone started getting their spells ready. "Sorry but the guild won't give you our family member without have a good fight!" I shouted some of them shivered in fear at my comment and tone of voice. "W-well l-let FIGHT!" He said back to me obviously scared. "DECAY OF THE SUN!" I shouted. I'm a sting Mage but when people piss me off my magic goes to a hole new level something I was hoping to avoid. "Long time no see, Tegan" a familiar voice said. "Gene!!!! Your with them!!!!"
I shouted. "I should of know I'm done with you, were over!!" I ahouted at him while he just smiled. "Did not love you anyway sweetie." He replied. Katie stepped on front of me and said "Nobody hurts and uses my best friend!!! You gonna pay you bastard!!!"
"I SUMMON UPON THE IAMOALUS, THE DEATH LORD!!!" She soured that's one of her most powerful dragons that can k-kill people!!!
"Katie!! Please be careful!!" I shouted to her and she looked back a smile. "Destroy them!!!" She told the dragon. "You wish is my command" he replied to Katie and stated attacking them. "I have to help I can't just sit here" I said quietly so that no one can hear me. I walk towards Katie and readied my spell. "SUN-FIRE WHIP" with that every started to join the battle.

Taking out everyone is fun but it time to end this. I looked to Katie and she knew exactly what I mean. I cast my spell "LIGHT SCREEN" Katie could handle it from there but I felt a feeling of pain in my body before I blacked out......

Katie P.O.V

Shit where did Tegan go..... I'm too busy looking for her that I let my guard down and a pain then black.

Lauren P.O.V

I'm walking to visit the Mythic Phantom guild to pass on a message from the Crystal Galaxy guild, while I hear a lot of shouting and screaming and I ran over to see what it was. I'm too late......
U was meant to warm them about this guild and I was not quick enough I ran over a stood next to a girl and said "let me help!!" She turned to me and said "Lauren it's you!!!" Wait that my cousin Georgia!! "It's nice to see you but we got a battle to finish!!" I said as I got hit over the head with something and blacked out....

Jack P.O.V

They are gone. "WHERE DID THEY GO AND WHERE IS KATIE, TEGAN AND GEORGIA!!!" I shouted then a screen appearing in front of us and Gene was on the screen. He showed us.... the girls tied up and said if we want then back they'd have to find them in five days.

And so the search begins

Thank you for reading this part sorry it took sooo long to upload I have been busy!!! Thank you and bye!!!!