Ch.8 The New Girl?

Tegan P.O.V

*After the Job*

Today I was in the other city with Gene at the train station and a younger girl, she looked 13 years old. She came near me. "H-hello...." she said. "Hey!" I said in return. "A-are you from the mythic phantom guild??" She asked. "Yep!" Gene replied.
"Can I join the guild??..."
She asked. "Of course we just finished a job and are on our way back anyway. So what's your name??" I replied. "I-I'm Georgia nice to meet you." She said. "I'm Tegan and this is Gene! Let's go!" I replied and grabbed her hand and ran to the train.

*Back at the guild*

"Hey Guys we have someone who wants to join the guild!!"
I shouted. The master of our guild gave her the mythic phantom guild mark, she wanted it on her hand.

Georgia's P.O.V

"Hey guys listen up!! Let her introduce herself!!" Tegan shouted, all the guilds attention was on me. "H-hello my name is Georgia, I'm 13 years old, I can summon souls and I'm want to get a part time job as a waitress in the guild cafe!"
I said.

Tegan and Georgia Become best friends!!

*few day time skip*

Tegan and Georgia have Gone shopping together and Tegan brought an outfit for Georgia.

Tegan P.O.V

"Hey Georgia, come out I wanna see the outfit!!" I told her. "It looks weird Tegan!" She said. "It'll look great!" I replied. She stepped out of the changing room.....

"OMG!! Georgia you look amazing!!" I said.

Thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed bye!!!!