Ch.3 The Ball Pt.1

*Skipping to day before ball*

Katie P.O.V

Tegan's and me have been working our butts off. Have been asked to make the gowns and do dancing at the ball after the fancy dancing so we had to come up relish a routine for that as well.

We finished making our dresses in time. "Oh God" Tegan fell asleep at her desk again. "Tegan.....Tegan!.....TEGAN!!!"
I shouted and she fell off her chair on to The floor. "Ahhh Don't hurt me I'm awake!!!"
I bursted out laughing at Tegan. "Katie...!! Don't do that!!" Then we practiced and went to bed.

*The next day*

Tegan's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and remembered that it is the ball I'm excited. I got out of bed and woke Katie up, and told her to join mythic phantom guild, and she did!! So we sat in there waiting for the ball to begin.
"Why is she so happy today Katie??" Asked Kailan. "She is excited for the ball later today she made you all outfits to go and your gonna have to go or you will hurt her feelings and she will cry for weeks and she'll hate you." Everyone in the guild stared as they heard Katie say that. "Well were all going then." The master walked in a said. "YAY!!!" I screamed.
Katie and me walked over to the girls to ask if they want to get ready together....
"Lets do it!" They all said.

*Later that evening*

Tegan's P.O.V

"Girls it time to go to mine and Katie's place to get ready" I said. "Let's go" Harriet said.

We finished getting ready and walked into the ball room and the guys from the guild stared in shock at us.

Here is what they are wearing to the ball or something similar because I got these images off google and Tried to link them to them in real life!!
So....

Tegan -

Celsey -

Celsey -