Ch.4 Rumours?

Gene P.O.V
I was talking to the guys "I'm gonna get a drink" Rhys said and walked off. "I want to ask Katie to be my girlfriend!" Jack said. " then ask her" Harriet said walking by with a tray of spaghetti donuts. "Do it jack!" I said.

He walked over to Katie, Me and Cameron followed him to see how it would turn out. "Alexia shall we dance?" Cameron said. "We shall" she replied. "Katie would you like to be my girlfriend" Jack said as Katie blushed and Tegan, Libby and Mollie almost spat out their drinks in shock, she stood there and said "YAS!!"
She and Jack went off to dance. Tegan approached me and said "Shall we finish our dance from earlier?" I did not reply and just pulled her to the dance floor.

*Skip to the next day*

Tegan P.O.V

It was half way through the day and I was out getting food for lunch when someone told me that Gene has fiancée and that she could not make it to the ball. It hurt me, I ran home crying. I ran into the house, Katie and Lady Alexia were there. "H-Hey!! Tegan!!! What's wrong!!"
I shut the door and cried into my pillow. Why? Why did he have to dance with me at the ball? Alexia left and Katie walked in asking me what wrong and I told her everything. "That little Bitc-" she stopped as the door knocked and at the door was,
Gene and Jack. "Hey Jack!!....Gene" she said his name in an angry tone. "Hey Katie!" Jack said. "Don't mean to be rude but why are you here??" Katie asked.

Katie P.O.V

"We wanted to see you and Tegan." Gene said. Tegan started to cry louder Gene and Jack heard and they both walked into the house. "Tegan!" Gene shouted. She got up and sobbed "L-leave me be!"
And ran out the house casting a light spell so we could not see where she went. "Tegan!!"

Libby P.O.V

I was walking down the street with Mollie talking about work and how stupid Kailan is for flirting with Me. Then I saw someone running toward us but they were crying "Tegan!" Me and Mollie shouted and Mollie grabbed Tegan's arm. "What wrong Tegan" I asked. She then told us everything and said "girl you don't need to worry" we took he back to me house and she fell asleep on my couch, Mollie went to tell Katie that I was ok and that she would have to come and get Tegan and bring her back to her home because I have work.

To be continued....