Ch.7 The Job!

Tegan P.O.V

Katie is at the house now and she's in bed recovering from getting hit. "You two should know better!!! And Rhys you know that Katie and Jack are a thing so leave them alone and Jack you know better than to fight for no reason!!!."
I scolded them. "Sorry Tegan!!" They said, scared. "Now go home and leave Katie be ill let you know when she wakes up!"
I said and they left.

*time skip a to next day*

Gene P.O.V

I went to visit Tegan and Katie with Jack. I knock on the door and Tegan answers. "Hello Gene, Jack Come in." She said. We walked in and Katie walked out of her room. "Katie!!! Your ok!!" Jack shouted. " yeah I'm fine but you need to stop fighting you hear!!" Katie said. "Yes Katie!" Jack replied.
Jack and Katie went into Katie's room and I stayed in the kitchen with Tegan and helped her make food.

*Few day time skip*

Tegan P.O.V

Today Im going on a job in the guild I have to go and stay in the other village for a week to help do research. So today I'm packing ready to go when the door knocks... "oh! Hey... Gene... this is a bad tim-" he cut me off saying "Lord Cameron gave me permission to go on a job!!" He shouted happily. "Yay!! I'm about to go on a week job would you like to join me??" I asked. "Of course I can't be without you for a week!!" He said. "Awwwwe you cute!!" I replied. Gene went home to pack we said our goodbyes and left.

Thank you for reading this part!!

Bye!!!!

Medieval fantasy *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें