Ch.1 Mythic Phantom

Tegan's P.O.V

Today was a normal day in the village today, work was not busy so I decided to take a walk out to the market area. I was walking and noticed the magic guild that I aways wanted to join the mythic phantom guild, I've just never had the time and my light magic is quite strong so I'll try to join seeing I have the time.

I opened the door and lightening hit me and everything went dark.

*a few minutes before*

Gene's P.O.V

Rhys keeps asking to fight me but he needs more training to beat me "Come on Gene, I know I can beat you now" asked Rhys. "Fine, but I warned you"
I give up he's to annoying.
"LIGHTENING BOLT" Gene shouted. The door opened and a girl walked in, Rhys jumped out the way a the bolt hit the girl. "Shit!!" I ran to the girl. "Shit, Rhys she fainted." The master of the guild said to take her to the infirmary.

*The next day*

Tegan's P.O.V

I woke up in a bed that was not mine. When I noticed I shot up from the bed and saw a guy sat in a chair next to the bed and I just out the bed and screamed throwing a pillow at him. "DON'T HURT ME!!!" I pushed myself into a corner forgetting that I had magical powers to defend myself with. "Woah, whoa I'm not going to hurt you,
Calm down." He said. I slow came out of the corner and said "I'm very, very sorry sir..." and I bowed to him. He butted out laughing... "no need to be so formal" I stayed silent. "Hey I'm Gene nice to meet you miss?"
He said cheerfully. " yes, I'm Tegan, please to meet you."
"If you don't mind me asking where is the guild master I want to join the guild." I said. "Cool, ummm... this way."

*A bit later*

I got the guild mark put on my right shoulder in red. I decided to go and meet some of the others in the guild. I noticed one girl with blonde hair, I approached her "H-hello I'm Tegan." I said to the girl and she turn to me and said
"Hey Bitch, I'm Libby." "
"H-hey."
"Don't let her get to you, she calls everyone a bitch." Said a girl with brown hair with a sweet innocent smile.
"Hi I'm Seren and that's my twin sister Kaci."
"Hello."

Hours passed and I met pretty much everyone in the guild.

Hope you enjoyed this part in the next one you should get to see more of the characters!!!! See ya!!!