M.U.S.E Chapter 2

"Quick," I heard as I woke.

Cole was stripped off naked and climbing into bed.

"I was here all night making love to you," he said.

"Ok," I answered.

"Quick clothes off before someone knocks the door to check," he said as he pulled my nightdress up over my head and threw it aside. I lifted my bottom as he removed the underwear. "Sorry about this," he said. "Not very romantic I know but..." he positioned himself between my legs, wetting his fingers with spit as rubbed it against my entrance, pumping himself hard with one hand before entering me a little, pulling back and sliding in further.

Images flashing in my mind.

"Make love," he said.

I didn't know what to do.

"Sex," he said.

"OK," I said as the scenario flew into my minds eye. I rolled us over and slid off him. I turned around facing away from him and slid back over him, feeling him throb and groan as I slid his hands up my body and over my breasts as rode him reverse cow girl.

A few minutes later he told me to stop, I did.

"Over there we need to cover as many surfaces as we can," he said pointing to the low table by the fireplace in our room. I walked over, "Lie down," he said. I lay on the table looking up at him as he lit the fire to make it romantic. My husband was so thoughtful. "Spread your legs," he said. I opened them for him. He stared. "Touch yourself," he said. I didn't understand. "Touch yourself intimately," he said. I closed my eyes and let my hand trail all over my body as he watched. I let my fingers glide between the folds of my pussy, rubbing myself and moaning at the pleasure I felt. I slid two middle fingers inside, pumping them in and out wiggling to hit the right spot. "Amazing," Cole whispered breathless.

"Taste me," I whispered back and held up my hand, he sucked the two fingers I had been pleasuring myself with. He knelt down and lowered his head as he began to lick and suck my pussy.

"You taste so good," he whispered as he looked up at me momentarily.

"Taste me harder," I said and his eyes lit up as he grabbed my bottom lifting my pussy up to his face and he gave me just what I asked for. I wiggled against his face and thrust against his tongue as I moaned and moaned. "Harder!" I said. He pulled me up from the table and lay down himself, pulling me on top of him into a 69.

I went to work pleasuring him as I ground myself against his face as hard as I wanted until I came hard over him. He held me still and as I tried to gain enough composure to finish him off he held my head by the hair and slammed himself deep into my throat as fast and hard as he could until I felt the liquid in my throat and heard him groan with his release.

Half and hour later after a power nap he took me again on the sofa and then every other surface in the room for the next hour or so. It was so good. I needed him more and more.

He ordered breakfast to our room and as it arrived he was in the process of giving it to me doggy style over the curved bed stead so shouted for them to bring it in. I heard the trolley come in and him tell them thank you and to take the tip off the side, they giggled as the door closed and he continued to take me hard over it until my legs were too shaky to stand.

We ate breakfast naked and he made few phone calls whilst I had a shower. He joined me in the shower later as he took me again in various positions inc him sitting on the toilet basin and me straddling him.... on the side in the bathroom.... on the floor.... We must have been in there for well over an hour when the phone rang.

He took me back into the bedroom and told me to lie on the bed. I lay down. He pushed himself up inside me as the phone started to ring again. He pulled out and lay on the bed signalling for me to get on top of him. I did. "I want to ride me hard and do whatever you want to get yourself off but be silent, no matter what do not stop fucking me whilst I am on this call," he said.

"Ok," I said as I slid over him and he waited for me to ride over him again and again till he was breathless and reached to answer the phone.

"I'm busy," he said into the handset as I rode him hard and felt myself ready as my pelvis rubbed against his. I didn't want to come yet. I slid off him and smothered his body in kisses, we hadn't done that yet in fact there has been no kissing. I felt him jump as some of the kisses tickled and I giggled. He was still on the call and I naughtily pull the handset away pressed loud speaker, "Tongue fuck me," I whispered in his ear and put it down on the bed as I moved to straddle his face. I paid no attention to the call just to the pleasure I was getting in between his stopping to answer the person who was frantic on the other end. He moved me and bent me over so I could pleasure him too and in between breathless answers to the person on the other end he licked, rubbed, sucked, pumped and kissed my pussy into submission. I came silently as requested, unable to breath or move for fear I would scream out in ecstasy. He rolled me over on the bed and flipped my legs over my head into a gambol and moved to take me, pile driving me as the call ended and his fingers dug into my hips as he banged into me over and over, "You can make noise now," he said. As he pulled himself out of me and slammed back in again. "Ahhh," I said in shock and laughed. He laughed and did it again. "Ahhh," I said again as I felt him as deep as he could go. "Ooooh Give it to me hard right there," I said. He did and I was rocked to my core as he lay there breathless, exhausted and sexy as ever.

"Hmmm I love you," I whispered snuggling up to his chest.

I looked up and he was fast asleep.

My mobile phone buzzed on silent as I lay dozing off. I snuck out of bed and went to answer it.

"Hello, Cara speaking," I answered.

An automated voice answered, "Cara, mission over eliminate target," it said.

"Ok," I said and walked to the bedroom. I lifted up the necklace my husband had won at the auction for me and counted the diamonds. Using my nail file I flicked the third one out and dropped it in some juice. I took it over to the bed, "Wake up lazy, I want to go out shopping," I said as I shook Cole. "Here drink this," I said handing him the juice as he took it half asleep.