Chapter 10

Lily’s POV

Ali and Joy are coming to my house for a study night seeing as my mom will be working late…. again. So in other words we’ll be laying around me room laughing with our books long forgotten on the floor. I think we only take our books out so we can say we looked at them. Joy came back into my room with a cup of tea and a skip in her step, not to mention the smile that hasn’t left her face since lunch. Ali and I shared a look as Joy plopped herself in my bean bag chair. “What are you so happy about?” Ali asked. Joy looked at us a little confused.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said turning a little red. Ali and I gave her a look that said we didn’t believe her. “What can’t I just be in a good mood?” she asked playing innocent.

“Oh come on Joy spill,” I said laughing at her act. Joy let out a sigh making Ali and I smile, we knew we had won and were getting some news.

“I kissed Michael,” she blurted after a few seconds of making us wait. Ali’s and my jaw dropped. “And he asked me to be his girlfriend,” she added with a big smile as her cheeks reddened.

“Oh my god what did you say?” Ali asked her. I wanted to know to but now I was deciding if I should tell them Ashton and I made out.

“I said yes of course,” Joy giggled with happiness. “He wants to take me out this weekend but I don’t think he knows anywhere to go around here,” she said again giggling at the cuteness of it.

“You two will be so cute together, but you are no longer a part of the singles pringles club,” Ali said and I swear I saw longing in her eyes. “Can I tell you guys something a little embarrassing?” Aliyah asked turning red this time.

“Of course we’re always here for you,” Joy said getting more serious now that Ali seemed to need it.

“Well at lazer tag when Calum and I were alone,” she paused getting nervous by the second. Joy and I both more intrigued seeing as Ali was fairly shy when it wasn’t just the three of us and timid when it came to liking a guy. “I thought he was going to kiss me and I was nervous but then Michael came so he pulled away and now I really wish he would have kissed me because now I don’t know if I was just way off on what was happening,” Ali said getting faster with each word said.

“I’m sure you weren’t way off and if it weren’t for Mikey you two would have been the first to kiss,” Joy said reassuringly.

“You should have seen it when he found out you were coming he wouldn’t stop smiling it was quite funny really,” I told her but didn’t agree that they would have been first to kiss.

“Really?” she asked looking down with a little embarrassed giggle. Joy and I both nodded.

“If Michael hadn’t been such a cock block you would be the one to live the dream of kissing a member of 5sos first,” Joy said. It was my turn to look down.

“Actually guy its my turn to spill and she still wouldn’t have been first,” I said turning red but can’t help but smile at the memory of Ashton’s kiss.

“You kissed Luke and you’re only now telling us!” Joy asked in a gasp. Wait Luke? Why would she think Luke I didn’t say it was him.

“I didn’t. It wasn’t Luke,” I said still unsure why she would assume. “I kissed Ashton… well he kissed me but anyways we kissed,” Aliyah and Joy looked at me funny.

“But I thought you liked Luke and Luke liked you,” they said in unison. How they managed that is beyond me, but they did.

“I like Luke as a friend I mean sure he’s cute and super sweet but it was Ashton I kissed and I really liked it,” I now was half wishing I hadn’t told them. I expected them to gasp giggle and ask how. Not to ask why him.