Kidnapped again.

"Listen lady.I-ain't i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-e-d okay? I don't wanna buy the junk your selling! " Jake said annoyed to the woman who stood in frond of him.

She had been trying for 20 minutes to make him buy something he didn't want.She then looked at him though narrowed eyes.

"Well sorry." she said with her annoying high pinched voice.

"Don't have to be a bitch about it!" she said and he stared at her like she had grown another head.

"What the....?I'm a bitch?I'm acting like a bitch? Look at you! Piss off lady!" he shouted earning stares but he didn't care.The woman stormed off huffing and he took the bags walking in the store.He looked around but Ellie was nowhere to be found.He stopped a guy that worked there.

"Sorry--sorry did you see a girl with golden-brown hair,big blue eyes,skinny and tall here?" he asked.

"Uh.....i think....i saw one,i think--"

Your thinking too much!

"--she just walked out with a guy." he said.

"What guy,what did he look like?" Jake started to panic and getting angry,causing the human in frond of him to panic as well,Jake was twice the size of him,not a guy you want to mess with--not the way he looked right now.

"Uh-uh i don't know.He was wearing black--yeah black with a black hat covering his fac--" that's all Jake needed to bolt out and run to his car.He threw the stuff in and ran back starting to ask people around if they had seen her.

To pack members that happened to be there he told them about the girl that was marked last,last night and ordered them to search or if they found her keep her safe and bring her back to the pack's village or to him.

He stopped and closed his eyes taking a deep breath to allow to his wolf to come out.It'd be easier with him to locate and follow her scent.

He did and quickly he started walking,making his way through people till he stopped outside from where the woods started.He ran in and followed but suddenly........it was gone.

Just gone.

And that was impossible.

He ran out and stopped to allow his wolf to retreat.

"She went that way." he heard a tiny voice say and he turned his head abruptly to the side to look who had just spoken.

"What did you say?" he asked a little girl with pigtails of blond hair.He bent down to come eye to eye level with her.She was small,so small with a white dress holding a big ice cream.

"Your looking for a pretty girl right?" she said somewhat excited.He nodded and smiled at her.She was adorable.

"Did you see her?"

"Yes! She went--" she stopped and pointed in the woods "--that way with a scary man!" she said and pouted.

"What did he look like?"

"Don't know.He had black clothes and a hat but big blue eyes...that's all i saw and OH--" she shouted!

"What?"

"He looked bad cause-cause she was crying and looking at you!" the little girl said.Jake felt bad.

If that stupid chick didn't distract him that wouldn't had happened....and maybe the chick was in the game too.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"I'm not supposed to tell my name to strangers." she said and licked her ice cream.He grinned and she did back her chubby cheeks pink.