Intruder.(part one)

"Ughh......damn it can't find anything......ha here!!" Ellie said as she picked up from the drawer the best clothes she had.She was pretty anxious,nervous,excited,many emotions mixed up together.Almost the week went by and tomorrow she with Shane and a pack would be marked!

All the week was kinda boring,she spent it with the she wolves mostly being at home only for breakfast and dinner.Linus and Jake have been busy preparing houses and other stuff to welcome David's and Samantha's pack in.

She didn't spent much time with them which made her sad but that little time she had she made sure to annoy them just for fun!Jake didn't seem to mind that much,he liked that she was a tease and teased back,both pretty much acting like kids,while Linus even though had fun moments some others he was serious and above all jealous.

It seemed to him like the bond Ellie and Jake were sharing was growing while he's just stayed small like non-existent.Just that she was he's mate and nothing more.For a werewolf that had accepted he's mate but their bond stayed weak was heavy.He felt it,deep down inside........the bond.

Watching her laughing,playing,joking and all with another man other than him hurt.He wanted to be the one to make her laugh,to play with her,joke around,him and only him.That's how it is meant to be.And being able to feel he's wolf's emotions and love towards that girl and her wolf wasen't helping the situation at all.Was he falling for her too? He had to do something.He didn't know what.He had to talk with someone.Someone who knew what to do,like Peter.He had many things to ask anyways.

Him and Jake were sitting to the game room today,like a day off for them,to relax and get ready for tomorrow.He never ever forgot he's promise to her,he had to prepare him self to tell the truth about himself,he's horrible past and also her reaction.

He would rather die than to admit it but deep down he was scared of how she will react.Bad things like her rejection went through he's mind and it was actually heart breaking.Heart breaking for him who never gave a flying fuck for anyone.

Anyone 'till she showed up and he realised that she was the only exception now.Playing video games with Jake cursing and drinking even if it was morning it helped him take he's mind off of these bad things.

Ranulf though was helping as much as he could as well,he had been a pain in the ass in the past but now that he's lovely Lupa was back he'd give,do and be anything for her.To get her,and he knew Linus was feeling what he felt.While playing totally concentrated to the game both guys Ellie came storming in the room standing right next to where they were sitting.

Noticing her scent immediately Linus' eyes snapped up at her for a second,lips parted yet in he's own little world and then right back at the screen.Jake yelled happy.They were racing with cars and Jake's got in front of Linus'.

"HAHA TAKE THAT BITCH!OH BABY C'MON JUST A SECOND AWAY......AND I'LL WIN! ELLIE YOUR MY LUCKY CHARM BABY!" he shouted and Ellie chuckled shaking her head at how childish both were but cute and normal.

Looking down at them she also noticed what they were wearing which she found hilarious.Jake was wearing a grey cap making he's hair fall over he's forehead and a little to he's eyes but it didn't bother him.Then he was shirtless and she took a good look at this rock hard and super sexy build 8 pack of he's.He was then wearing shorts that looked more like he's boxers and she blushed.

Linus from the other hand was wearing a black cap making he's hair fall over he's forehead and eyes too,not bothered by it it was hot.Shirtless same sexy super built 8 pack too and was wearing dark blue washed jeans hanging low enough on he's hips she could see he's boxers.

Again she blushed.Both were the hottest guys she has seeing.Very alike yet Linus' body had more effect on her.Bond thingy.She shook her head,with what she was seeing she had forgot why she was here in her pink tank top and white boxer shorts.