Kidnapped.

~Original P.O.V~

"Go!' Shane said and jumped shifting in the air but before he even landed or i could get out of the bushes another monstrous werewolf attacked the deer, landed on it and killed it right away without even biting it!

It let out a loud roar like a lion and looked at Shane that just stood in front of him, starlet.

At that moment i came out of the bushes too, tripping and then stood straight looking at the beast that was around 7ft tall and i think more.

Huge, black, super muscled body, big arms, legs, chest, shoulders--shit! It had big black claws I'm pretty sure he could rip anything apart with just one swing!

Then i looked right into his eyes, i couldn't attack though, i couldn't move, think, my wolf was silent too.

He was looking at me too and then looked down at Shane, who was growling at him threateningly and let out an even louder roar that made my ears hurt.

He moved stepped down from the deer and was looking evilly at Shane, he started surrounding him and i was sure as hell he wanted to fight.

Stay out of this, don't get into a fight with him you won't stand a chance. My wolf finally spoke and wow she was very optimistic!

"I got to help Shane though!" i said, i couldn't let him.

This werewolf, whoever he was he obviously wanted something more than just the deer, he attacked Shane and easily pinned him down with one hand by his neck!

He would kill him, his grip was too tight, i lost it, shifted and jumped on him! He was too strong though, he pulled me off of him with his other hand and banged me down so hard i heard a crack, I swear.

I felt numb all over, dizzy too, I tried to get up but i fell and my ribs were killing me.

Bastard! I though and laying there i looked at him still holding Shane down. My vision became blurry slowly, I saw that Shane couldn't fight either, he was suffocating, loosing his consciences.

Last thing i saw, the werewolf looking at me, Shane was out, he stood up and walked to me, then everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Linus's P.O.V.~

Taking out the little guy was pretty easy, I didn't kill him he just passed out from the lack of air!

But......I didn't want to do that to the girl. I think i hit her pretty hard, I mean i did heard a crack and she did layed down there unable to move.

I howled a few times for the guys to come to me. When they came, few men just took the dead animal and me with Scott took the rogues and headed back to my cave.

There, Scott chained them and blind folded them, I didn't want them to see my face just yet.

I shifted back and dressed when Scott came to me.

"If you don't mind....would you please let me know what are you gonna do with them?"

"Why would you like to know?" i asked curious, what's up with him?

"Linus" he called me by my name...."i know you since we were born, we grew up together, fought, we were even together when....you know...the 2 of us survived so as a few others but that brought as closer...your my Alpha but my best friend too. My brother." he said.