Making you mine.

*WARNING*

ADULT CONTENT!!!

So this is the chapter most of you maybe have been waiting for. I was so waiting for it too!! I'm so fucking excited i can't describe the feeling!! *goes all psycho*

*Clears throat* Let's be serious. *takes serious face* If your under 18 i'd suggest you should not read the bold letters which will be the "HOT" scenes but if you wanna... ehe then go ahead, feel free. Do not, though, miss the chapter cause after the "HOT" scenes their will be some continuation ;) Sorry for taking too long, hope you enjoy!

~Luna

Arthur as soon as Linus disappeared, looked around and even up at the sky for him, scared to death. He shook to the bone but the man was stubborn and he was going to get it good.

No one had calmed down after that, both packs had surrounded the camp looking for something, anything, a way in. Arthur ran to his hut where he locked himself up and Damon just walked around with a “I know something that you don’t” expression.

Lucian had got pissed, he didn’t like being held in the dark nor the fact the Alpha just left. As second in command, all the burden had fallen on Jake’s shoulders, men all around him asked him questions, what to do, where to go and that didn’t help with the fact he was sick worried. He ordered everyone to stay close but relax ‘till the Alpha was back. No such luck, no one relaxed.

Ranulf ran away and came to a stop after an hour in the middle of nowhere. He too shook to the bone and was blood thirsty. He gasped for air and just fell on the ground, on his knees, burning holes to the dirt. For once him and Linus felt the same, were insane, his eyes weren’t that unnatural but beautiful green but a glowing red. His pupils were wide and his mouth hang open, dripping saliva with his tongue out like a dog. He looked around, then stood and once again jumped off.

“Where the fuck is that man!?” Jake snarled.

<Seems like my sister’s mate changed his mind.> Stefan spat and walked towards Jake in his werewolf form, looking down at him with angry eyes, growling.

“Linus would never do that!”

<Then, you said it yourself where the fuck is he?! I’m warning you, if he dosen’t do something about her, cause she’s suffering right now….i’ll choke him with his own guts.>

Jake roared viciously up at Stefan who growled, his lip quivering, rising to show his teeth.

“Enough. Stefan, stop it right now!” his father shouted coming to the scene. The two men looked like they were about to rip each other apart. Stefan took a step back and looked his father in the eyes, talking with him. Jake just swore in his head, wise enough to keep it to himself. He turned and looked at Ellie’s hut. He walked closer.

<Sweet cheeks?>

<Jakey, hey.> he heard her saying weakly.

<Is everything alright? You sound weak.>

<No, I don’t know what’s happening but my tummy hurts, it burns. Where is Linus?> Jake’s heart clenched, knowing why was this happening.

<Don’t worry Ellie you’ll be okay, everything will be okay soon, his, his uh, he needs sometime alone right now his under a lot of pressure.> he said, hoping she’d understand.