Bribing.

"No." her father said simply and Ellie's eyes widen.Linus stood there dumbfounded and Arthur laughed.Lucian had the same look as Linus and he turned to look at him over his shoulder.

"What..do...you..mean...no...?" Linus drawled looking through narrowed eyes.

"You are not my daughter's mate! I can not accept this! I will not--"

"I see where she got her stubbornness from....i don't care if you do or not.I didn't ask either!" he shouted.It was Arthur's time to enjoy the show,he moved slowly around his office and picked Ellie up,making her sit on his lap.Ellie's eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets! He had a huge grin on his face.Linus had turned completely towards Harold,Ranulf seeing him as a threat.Harold did the same but had Ellie's 5 brother's for back up.

Suddenly their was clapping.They all turned to the desk and Linus almost screamed! Arthur was clapping like a retard,smiling broadly and Ellie sat there with huge eyes.

"Ah...that was very nice.Harold,Harold...i'm way better for your daughter.It is obvious.Linus......" he scoffed.

"Get out of my territory or i will hurt you.Your in my lairs threatening me and saying you'll take what's mine.You should be dead already.I'm giving you ALL a chance.Leave now.Come back tomorrow with your final decision and it better be good.I'm the one with the upper hand here.Accept this offer or face consequences." he said and more men appeared with swords,silver chains and shifted,growling.

Harold retreated obviously accepting the offer only because he wanted Ellie safe and not watch a fight.Linus growled furiously as Ellie squeezed her eyes shut and he stormed off.

"OUTTA MY WAY!" he snarled and he left with everyone on his heels.Arthur sat there very satisfied with himself and what happen.

"Leave us!" he ordered and everyone left,Damon last glancing once at her before turning around.He suddenly grabbed her and made her turn so she was looking at him.He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at his face,

"Never,ever run like that and go to that man again.Or their will be consequences for you,my love,as well.You broke my heart." he said.She got scared but wanted to rip his skin off with her claws.

~LinusP.O.V~

I stormed off making my way through men around and burned holes at the ground and my feet cause my strides were wide,my feet were going before me!

As soon as i was out i realised a loud roar i've been keeping that i'd love to let out at that guy's face before closing my snout and cutting his head off!

"WHYYYYY?!" I said and my hand shifted,clawing a tree that stood in my way.I grabbed it with both of my hands and half shifted trying to rip it off the ground.That was impossible but that's what i felt of doing to that asshole's head.Then i started clawing maniacally and roaring.I could feel eyes boring on my back but didn't care.

I bet i looked like an idiot but i didn't give a shit.Once i stopped,panting and sweating i turned around i saw my men staring at me with wide eyes.I dared them with mine to say one word.Behind them i saw Ellie's father coming out and looking.

He looked at me once and then at my work of art his eyes widening momentarily.Ellie's brother's did the same and then glared at me.Fucking hell she had to have 5 huh?!

I slammed my ass down on the ground and frowned at my stupidity before shaking it off.Jake walked to me and sat down too a few feet away leaning on the trunk of the tree like me.

"You found her now.Everything will be alright."

"HOW!?"

"Shh......your Linus.Remember? You always get what you want,no matter what it takes.No matter what you have to do.You have to be smart now though.Get in Harold's place as a father.Don't go say you'll get her even without his approval but get her with it.Bribe him or show him what a good future your offering for his daughter.He only wishes the best.Right now Arthur--"