Moving.

~Original P.O.V.~

Next day when i woke up i felt no rope around my hands and feet,no blind fold and i was shocked at first but then remembered  that Linus didn't tied me up or covered my eyes,last night was the first time that i saw him.I admit that he was......handsome...really really handsome.Dark brown messy hair and such a bright green color he's eyes are....amazing,he's body wow so built,he's chest so big,he's abs huge and toned! Muscles popping from everywhere.

Oh my God i'm thinking of him like that? i gasped,i was totally checking him out last night and i found my self drooling over he's sexy body!

Wait?! Sexy?! Did i say sexy?!

You did,but its the truth.My wolf said.

I shook my head and removed the blanket off of my head and body.I shivered as cold air from the cave hit me and looked at my body,i was always pale but smooth skin and now with blood on me still i looked like....dead! I laughed a bit and looked at what i was wearing.Still my tracksuit that had turned into REALLY short shorts and someone's over sized t-shirt that was stopping just above my knees!

I looked up and i didn't see Linus.I was alone at the cave which made me curious...did he really think i'd stay here and not try to get away?I wasen't planing on doing that but did he like...trust me now?

I got up and put on a pair of converse dark green color.Didn't really matched with everything i had on but i really didn't give a shit i was a mess already...I took a little mirror i had in my bag and looked at it.Oh my God i looked horrible! My hair sticking out at all directions my make up gone...but with or without make up i always looked fine...cocky much? Kinda!

I brushed my hair....it hurt like hell and walked out of the cave.I stood a bit inhaling fresh air and looked up at the sun between the tree branches.I looked my right and began walking back at the camp.I had a perfect chance at running away but i didn't want to leave for many reasons.One i actually like it here,maybe i'm crazy but this is all new to me and i actually like it.Two if i did i would leave Shane behind and i didn't want to do that,he didn't when he had the chance for me.So if i didn't like it i would still stay for him.Three i had new friends here the girls,they care for me and i do for them.And four.....i don't know but something tells me i should stay.

When i reached the camp many men stared at me up and down,probably cause i still had blood on me and i also smelled like it too! Eww!

Then as i kept walking Jake ran to me.

"Ellie what are you doing here alone?" he seemed quite shocked.

"I woke up at the cave alone,nobody was with me so i came here." i said innocently.

He still looked shocked,curious. "You were alone?And.....you didn't escaped???" he said.

"No!"

"Why not?"

"What do you mean why not you want me to escape?! Fine!" I pretended to walk away but he yelled. "No i didn't mean that i was just.....shocked you didn't everyone else tried before."

"I'm not like everyone else....i like it here." i admitted.

"You...you?Like it...here?" he said he's eyebrows raised.

"Yes..what's wrong with it?" i said.I knew why he was acting like that i just wanted to mess with him!!

He stayed quiet just staring at me and then he said. "Nothing! Nothing at all babe i'm really happy you do actually,i'm sure Linus will be too and everyone else!!" He put he's arm around my shoulders.