Finding out.

Yesterday was really nice,i had the chance to me a lot of girls,they were all very kind to me and i really liked them,they showed me were they lived,told me stories about them self's and i did the same too and...i had a good time....

I don't remember what time Peter picked me up from there but i guess it was late and i was so tired.He asked me on our way back how was it,if anyone did or said something to offend me,if they were nice at me and i said they were all kind.He smiled and said something i couldn't really make out but what i did was " he'll be really pleased."

I was confused when we got back,no one was around just me and him,so i said good night and went up to my room,i brushed me teeth,removed my make up and all and put took my clothes off just staying at me underwear...bra and panties.I jumped in and sighed happily falling asleep right away.

Right now though i was awake,the sun was out already and i hated it i didn't want to get off this bed it was so nice! Groaning i threw the quilt off of me,totally forgetting i was in my underwear only and i shivered as cold air brushed against my exposed skin that was warm.I cursed and got up.

I looked around for my bag but couldn't find it.I panicked,what if someone walked in and saw me like this....well Jake and Linus had seen me like this before but that's not a reason to be cool with it,i didn't care it was still embarrassing!

I looked in the drawers and i sighed relieved,my stuff were here,i guess Peter put them in here nicely folded.I took a black skull lace t-shirt,black leggings and black underwear too and picked up two towels again running in the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water,i decided to take a shower,so i took off last pieces of clothing on me and got in,relaxing as the hot water hit my skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the bed as i pulled up the black leggings and then a pair of heels.A towel on my haid keeping my wet hair up still i went to the bathroom and picked up my mascara,black eye pencil and black nail polish.Maybe the others were thinking i was still asleep so they didn't bother me.I took my time,with my make up,my nails and hair,i wanted to look nice today for some reason,i want that everyday but today something told me i should more then ever.

When i finished i walked out of the room and looked around if anyone was there.No one.Everything was really quiet and i thought i was the one that got up early although it wasen't early!

I walked down the hall outside of Linus's door,trying not to make too much noise with my heels,then Jake's and down the stair's.I looked around but so nobody,maybe they had left me here,i thought,i walked into the kitchen and saw the two men i saw yesterday cooking.When the saw me...they bowed their heads.

"Please you don't have too...." i said,i didn't know why they did that and it was kind of weird.They stopped and walked towards me.

"Young lady.." one said,he's voice really deep,he was handsome with brown eyes,hair and he was unshaved.He looked around 30 years old.

"It's Ellie..." i said and stretched out my hand.He looked the other guy next to him and took it placing a kiss on it.

"Edward,this is Aiden.." he said looking at the guy at he's side,he was tall,lean,looked around 20 years old,with brown hair and golden eyes,he smiled,he was very very nice and he took my hand placing a kiss on it as well.

"Nice to meet you." i said to both.Then someone cleared he's throat behind us,it sounded more like a growl,i turned around and saw Linus at the door way.Edward and Aiden bowed and went back to cooking.I walked to Linus.