Jealousy!

~Original P.O.V.~

I noticed that Linus had shifted back so was Jake and walked off deeper in the woods.I looked around at the girls,by their looks i knew they knew what i was about to do.They didn't want me too,but i'm just a really curious person.I got up and walked to were he had left.Jake saw me walking there.

<Where are you going?>

<I have to talk to Linus.> I said,he looked...worried.

<I....i think you shouldn't right now.> He said hesitating a bit.

<I've been waiting all day...and...you don't have to worry or anything i'll be fine.>

I walked away looking around stepping on sticks,leafs making a lot of noise...so clumsy!! I kept going and going but no sight of Linus.Where could he possibly go?I reached a small clean area,no trees or bushes....moon light was hitting the ground so it was pretty easy for me to see around.Everything was quiet.

I breathed in fresh air and closed my eyes for a second.

"It's really dangerous what are you doing right now." My eyes shot open and i turned around fast.

"Gee you scared me..and i told you not to worry which in a way was do not follow.." I said.Jake walked out of the shadows slowly,he's eyes shining as the light hit them,he's skin looking pale white and smooth i'd like to touch it,he's lips pink and...juisy...

He smirked looking down for just a second before looking at me again with such a...concert look...

"I'm sorry..i just wanted to make sure you were safe...and you weren't trying to escape..."Now he was standing right in frond of me staring down at me and so close,he was heating me up,just a breathe away.I looked up in awe...he was so handsome....

"Trust her Jake...she wasen't...and IF she was their was no way of escaping from me..."a deep husky voice,Linus's voice came from the shadows,i saw he's unnatural but beautiful eyes glowing in the dark as he too stepped out from the shadows..the light making he's skin look so pale,so clean,so smooth and he's lips red and juisy like Jake's...

I swear these two were Angels,they were perfect so hot...he came close to us just two maybe three feet away and my breathe was knocked out of me.He like Jake stared with such an intensity,with such....passion??! Until he's face lost these emotions,it was hard now when Jake's hand touched my cheek gently caressing it.

I ripped my eyes away from him and looked at Jake,same look,intensity,passion...it was such a turn on two hotties looking at you hungrily! My heart was racing,my breathing was fast....i had to snap out of it fast.I cleared my throat with a heavy heart and looked down making he's hand leave my cheek.

"So i was...uh looking for you..Linus.."I said and looked at him serious.

"Yes...i know..."

"You do...you know why?"

"No i don't so please tell me to get this over with." he said serious too and he looked pissed.I got angry.

"Okay...?? just wanted to say a thank you for last night that's all...." i said..controlling my self from yelling at him...

"You didn't have to i'm sure that Jake would do it...i'm wondering why you did though...you didn't have to put your self go through all that...sorry!" I said leaving them alone fast.

"ELLIE!" I heard him yelling.

"NIGHT!" i said and stormed off and went to the girls telling them everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------