"Do it, or lose her."

So i'm sorry it took so long to upload, for some odd reason my story was deleted, it remained at some of your libraries but it wasn't at my profile or works. That's why it took so long. Normally i upload every 2 with 3 days. Remember that! Lol! So i hope you enjoy, now the problem is fixed and everything's fine. Thank you to the people that asked what happened and helped me. It means a lot! Love you all. COMMENT, VOTE, and have a nice day!

~Luna.

~Still Linus' P.O.V.~

I walked around the woods that day bored out of my mind and being tempted every second do just get in there and slaughter everyone. Sounded like a good plan to me! I liked it.

I'd just walk around arguing with Ranulf who wouldn't just shut UP since Lucian said to me that i should mark her and was thinking hard if i should. The last time we were close--at the marking--wow......she had turned me on by just sitting there!

I seriously think i'd lose control and do way more than just bite her and claim her.

"Like it bothers you, you ass! Like you don't want to!" 

I frowned.

Then i'd sit with my men and talk or cook some animals they caught. This whole thing reminded me when i was out traveling and when i found Ellie. Every now and then i'd look at her Father's pack as they did pretty much the same. He sat there silent with his sons and he looked emotionless.

I was destracted looking at him and trying to read him that i burned my meat. Someone laughed at me.

I groaned.

"Shit."

"Eat shit now!" Jake said laughing and i chuckled. It didn't look bad just a little black. I turned and looked behind me at the blondie's pack. I wanted to see her again. With one hand on the ground i helped myself up and walked to the railings again where her hut was.

<Ellie?>

<Hey.>

<Where are you?>

<In my hut.You?"

<Standing outside.Got you something i made.It is bad i bet...> i chuckled and held on to one rail.

The door opened and she came out in a white dress stopping above her knees.

"He didn't lock the door?" i asked.

"No. Maybe he forgot or his just testing me." she walked barefooted with her hair down over one shoulder. I tilted my head looking. She looked around and walked a little faster to me wrapping her small hands on the rails with a small smile, her face close to mine.

"Here. I'm sorry i burned it." i laughed raising my stick with the piece of meat. She laughed.

"What? Is not as bad as it looks! Try it!" i said and she laughed again taking it.

"Thank you." she said and with her hand took a small piece trying it.I waited,expecting her to spit it in my face.

"Crispy." she said amused. I laughed.

"Did you eat? Has this dude feeding you right? Are you eating properly Ellie i don't want you fainting." i scolded and she giggled nodding.

"Yes dad." she said and i glared.

"You know i talked to your father." i said and her eyes came up fast widening.

"His just--"

"Worried. I know. I get that but seriously i don't think he gets it. The whole.......situation. What's good for you. I'M good for you! Yet i think his still stuck with the idea Arthur is. Pisses me off! I offered him help, that i would help him keep his territory and can have you."