Wasen't expecting that.

~Linus's P.O.V.~

Jake acted quite weird,Ellie did too,i had a feeling what she said that i scared her was a lie and i knew Jake knew it was as well...but maybe he didn't want to push her more....fine with me.....but ugh why did i say no,i should have said to him the truth,that Yes i know yes she's MINE!!

Oh God since when did i started getting so possessive.....Peter gave me a dirty look,i knew he wanted me to tell Jake she was my mate the question is why didn't i??? I wasen't ready....this all is new to me....but he's my best friend i never hide something from him....oh well can't deal with this right now...

I had to go see her,he said she went to the library.Why would she....?

"You said she's in the library right now..?" i asked.Jake had put a drink for him self as he sat on the chair and placed he's feet on the desk drinking some.

"Yeah......why....?" he asked with a calm look.

"I....i must apologize if i scared her...since were all gonna leave her together i...don't want her to be afraid of me..." i said....

"She has seen worst in such a little time i bet she's fine...just want's some time alone...read..." he said and Peter nodded.

"Maybe....but i'll only take a moment.." i said and got up skipping out of the office leaving these two behind.I walked up the stairs,pass our rooms......i really think i should have an elevator gee is just another floor but...still....lazy!!! i laughed and fixed my shirt,walking up the second stair case.

Outside of the library door i knocked and stood straight but i heard nobody,i felt and could smell her but she didn't reply.I pushed open the door,it wasen't closed completely and looked around,she wasen't sitting,or standing but she was here and i freaked.I walked in further and saw her......

Oh shit...! i thought and ran to her side,she was on the floor on her back,unconscious...

MATE!! my wolf yelled going crazy!

I fell on my knees and cupped her face in my hand's,that feeling again hit me but i ignored it,she was a little pale and cold,what the fuck happened to her i thought.Her body limp in my arms as i placed one under her back and the other behind her knees.

JAKE!!! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH ELLIE! I said to Jake and after that howled too.I got scared so much and hurt seen her like this.It's not the first time but now it hurt.

I heard loud footsteps,Jake was running like hell and he bolted in the room looking around panicked.He stood at the door way Peter on he's heels and when he laid eyes on us he ran to our side.

"What happened?!" he yelled falling on he's knees too,he's hands shaking he didn't know what do to neither did i!!!

"I don't know i came her and she was on the floor,unconscious!!" i said back.

"Quickly to her room!" Peter yelled and we ran out with her in my arms and to her room.Not even thinking right at the moment Jake kicked the door open and i walked to her bed placing her while Jake placed a few pillows under her head.

Peter went and grabbed a towel,put it under the water and threw it to me.Then he left to go bring water for her to drink.

I brushed the towel on her,maybe it would make her wake up but nothing,Jake grabbed her face,shaking her head a little.

"What the fuck?" i said.

"What you want me to slap her instead.I growled and he turned to her again,so did i.

"Ellie...Ellie baby wake up....c'mon baby wake up...." he said but she wouldn't.I gave him the towel and started pacing around the room.Frustrated,hurt.......angry.....a mix of emotions plus my wolf pissed i started shaking and breathing hard,shoving a hand through my hair.....

Peter came in with a bottle of water and a glass,as we rushed to him and he purred in water.We ran with it,trying to wake her up but nothing and that panicked me more....i didn't like that she was pale,or cold and bad thoughts went straight across my mind.....

"Damn it Jake pick up her head,your hand behind your neck quick!" I said and he did,maybe she had problem to breathe.I slowly hit her cheeks,calling her,then picked up her legs trying anything.Then alcohol,maybe the smell would work.

She moved her eyes and we all took a deep breathe but it wasen't enough for me,at the end i just grabbed that freaking glass of water and threw right at her face and she finally woke up gasping grabbing me and Jake by the collar of our shirts into a death grip!!!

Jake yelled at me but we were all so relived and i couldn't care less at the moment of what he would say or do she was okay! I smiled and laughed a bit,Jake and Peter too as she looked shock and wouldn't let go.

Something that i would never do and never expected my self to do is lean down and hug her tight.She scared the living hell out of me.Everyone looked shock,she was taken aback but she hugged back,feeling taking over my body again.I let go and stood straight as Jake did the same.

"Oh my God Ellie...don't you ever EVER do that again okay...wow you even got Linus scared...he's a tough guy you know.....what happened?" Jake asked letting go.Peter came taking the glass of water from my hand and purring in more giving it to her.

"I.....i don't know......i was just reading and then...passed out....." she said drinking it.

"Told you breakfast is the most important meal of the day!! Next time no stupid fruits you'll have what i have...give you strengh all day!! Or something that will keep you up." he said and she laughed looking at the glass in her hands.

"I agree......" i said and she looked shyly up at us but nodded.She gave to Peter the glass and we helped her up,so he could change the wet now quilt and pillows,me and Jake at each of her sides our hands behind her back.

She was still weak i could feel her so without warning i picked her up bridal style carrying her downstairs as she squeaked scared at my sudden move.Jake looked watching out in case she slipped or hit her head somewhere...last thing we all wanted was her to pass out again.

At the end of the stairs Edward and Aiden were waiting,they must have heard me howling,she was holding onto me,one hand on my shirt the other around my neck as she looked down.I looked at her for a while but when she looked up and met my gaze i put a hard look on and looked forward.

She shrugged and looked down again and then i placed her on the couch slowly.

"Stay...don't get up,if your feeling weak,dizzy or...pain tell me."

"I'm a bit dizzy that's all." she said.I looked at Jake and said to stay with her.

"You.....go prepare meal earlier today....the best you can!" I ordered Aiden and Edward,they bowed and hurried in the kitchen.I ran up straight to her room and found Peter had finished the bed.He looked at me,i had a serious look,thinking...what could possibly happened.

"How is she?"

"Fine....dizzy...the chef's are making meal earlier today....she needs to eat more.....for a she wolf she eat's like a freaking bird! It's not healthy damn it!" i said.,Jake eat's like there is no tomorrow but it's the right thing for werewolve's....right amount.

He nodded...."She seemed just fine though maybe something else caused her to pass out,a shock maybe...or something..." he said.Shock? Gee....did she found a porn magazine in the library or something.....i bet Jake would have hid it there!

"Maybe....we need to check!" i said running out not giving him a chance to speak or anything.Straight up the stairs,into the library i looked around,it was totally fine except one book that was on the floor,probably the one she was holding i guess.

It was red.....it was familiar too....picking it up,looking inside it i noticed it was about werewolve's...nothing really new to me! But it also said about mate's.....did she came here to read about this...find what happened.

I heard footsteps behind me and closed it hard,turning around seen Peter.He looked questionaly at me,i looked down at my hand and raised it up so he could see it.He raised he's brows.....

Sorry if this was stupid.....i was busy and tried to find something good....thought this would be!! please vote and comment!!! THX & cya! :)