Interests.

~Original P.O.V.~

I don't know what time i woke up,i couldn't see either if it was day or night still.I remembered what happened last night,my conversation with Linus.He didn't seem like a bad guy really although he is sneaky giving me that beer! I tried to move,i've been sleeping on one side all that time and it was sore,but my hands and feet were tied.I was still covered with a blanket and that it made even harder cause i was laying on it and couldn't push my self up,i was kinda trapped.

I sigh when i heard footsteps,lots of footsteps and i kinda freaked out so i pretended to be asleep still.

"Do you think she's still asleep?" i heard a whisper from a familiar voice.

"If she is wake her up you got one day."

"Okay thank you." the familiar voice said.

Too familiar...too familiar....

"SHANE" I yelled.

"Ellie!" he said and laughed.."You were awake all this time?" he said and ran to me.He helped me sit up.

"Can i untie her?" he asked.

"Yes do not take the blind fold yet though." the man with him,Linus said.

"Alright."He untied my hands and feet and i got up with a little hand.I touched my side the one i've need injured yesterday and i felt nothing.

"You alright?" Shane asked.

"Yep i healed too." i said cheerfully.

"Good." Both Shane and Linus said.

He helped me walk outside and i finally felt warm air and sun on my skin so it was day.

"Today you'll free to spent it with your friend and the rest of the girls,also you two can go with a few men to the place you've been hiding to take your stuff and if you like hang around with the rest of the pack." Linus said.

"Really?" i asked.

"Yes really."

"Thank you...ugh i so have to change into new clothes!" i said.

"Can i take off the blind fold?"

"As soon as i'm out of here yes and Shane remember." he said and i heard him running away.

"Why is he hiding he's face is he some kind of freak and you remember what?" i asked.

"Nothing just rules,he's not and you can take it off now." Shane told me and i pulled it off waiting i bit to get used to the light.

"Ah much better." i said.

"Yep missed your beautiful eyes." he said smiling.

"Thank you Shane,so what do we do now?"

"Um wanna walk and see the pack?" he asked.

"Sure,hey you seem like you like it here." i said.

"I don't know...it's still hard after so long alone we'll see i would leave if i had the chance."

"Well now you have it and yesterday you must had it why didn't you?" i said curious.

"I didn't wanna go anywhere without you i was scared of what these people may do to you."

"Aw Shane so kind of you...." i stopped and hugged him surprising him but he did to after.When we let go he smiled big and we walked to the camp.I saw so many people only men walking around,few just sitting together talking to each other,others working,others even fighting!