Shawn Mendes Imagine.<3

Shawn & broke up about a month ago and I was still devastated. my best friend, John was in town. I always kinda had a crush on him, but I never told anyone.

It was Sunday morning and I was laying on bed scrolling through twitter when I saw that John tweeted something.

@John17495: It's Sunday morning and I don't have a cuddle buddy. any takers?

I didn't hesitate to reply with "sign me up." After I sent the tweet, I decided to go make myself breakfast. I got myself a banana and finished it. I checked my phone to see if I got any notifications and saw that Shawn tweeted:

@Shawnnmendes: It hurts to see the girl you still love , wanting to be with another guy

I knew this was about my tweet to John, but did Shawn really still love me? My phone buzzed & I got a text from John.

"You saw his tweet, he still loves you. He just messaged me asking if we were dating, go get him back Morgan."

"I don't know, I'll think about it" I replied and left to go take a quick shower. I let the hot water soak my body as I thought about trying to get shawn back. I grabbed a blue towel and walked into my room. I stuck my iPhone in my iPhone and started playing 'teenagers' by my chemical romance.

Today I wore Light washed high water shorts, a muscle tee and my black vans. I decided on just putting on a little bit of makeup, I grabbed my phone, purse and sunglasses. I got in my car and drove to where the hotel where the boys are staying is at. Matt doesn't care if I came to visit him this weekend since me and him are still best friends. I talked to Matt about how I still loved shawn and he said that Shawn always talks about wanting me back. I decided I would walk up to Shawn and just hug him, and tell him I still loved him. I saw him at the vending machine and I ran up behind him, hugging him. " I love you shawn." He looked me in the eyes and said "I love you too Morgan" Ever since that day, Shawn & I had been dating and we never got in another argument or broke up.

(Im so sorry I didn't write this earlier! I was going to update last night but I fell asleep!)