Cameron Dallas Imagine.<3

This imagine is for ry(: she's an amazing writer also.!

Today was my first full week away from Cameron. it sucked. Especially considering tonight was New Year's Eve, cam was in Nashville for Magcon and he couldn't be here with me. It was gonna be our first New Year's Eve and I couldn't spend it with him. ugh. I soon got a text from my best friend Alyssa "Wanna go to a party with me tonight? or are you gonna mope around and be a loser??" I silently laughed at the loser part, she always called me that. I then responded with " Yeah! just pick me up!" and I went off to shower. I got got out and put on skinny jeans and a crop top. since it was New Year's Eve, I didn't wanna look like a slut but I didn't wanna look like a homeless person. I did my makeup how I usually do it and by the time it was almost 2:00 and me and Alyssa decided we would go get a late lunch before we went to the party.
*cams pov*
"Bart, I HAVE to see her tonight. it's New Year's Eve! I have to kiss her at midnight!"
" Cameron. you know you can't leave. I mean you're in Nashville and she's in North Carolina. it's about 2 hours away!" (I'm guessing it's 2 hours away! I live in North Carolina and it's about that far away from Nashville for me!)
"Please Bart. just let me drive down there and surprise her. I beg you."
After hours of convincing him he finally told me yes, so me and nash took off on our adventure to go visit the love of my life. The plan was nash was gonna drop me off to where Alyssa had told me the party was and I would sneak up behind her.
*Ry's pov*
"alyyyysssaaaaa"
"ugh yes. what?"
" I miss cam. I won't get a New Years kiss."
"well. you'll see him in another week."
Alyssa said as she smiled.
I went back to texting cam, he texted me wishing me a happy New Years and saying he's sorry he can't be with me tonight. *Almost Midnight*
I stood in front of the TV watching the ball drop with all my friends as I just thought about what Cameron was doing right now. I wonder if he was thinking about me? I got distracted by teenagers screaming "THREE...TWO...ONE..." and someone grabbed my waist and I felt warm lips on mine. I automatically knew it was cam and kissed back. Today was the best day of my life.

I hope you liked it Ry.(: Was this good? it's only my Second imagine so idk? :)