Aaron Carpenter Imagine.<3

Aaron wanted me to go to magcon with him, I didn't want to. There was so many girls that would be practically throwing themselves at him, I just wouldn't be able to handle it. He basically made me get on the plane, so I ended up going. As soon as we got there, we went to the hotel and put up our stuff. Aaron & I shared a room and the other boys got divided up. I sat down and sighed.

"Emilyyyy, you're not making this easy. I don't get why you don't wanna be here."

"Aaron, I guess you don't understand how hard it is for me to watch 8373939 girls flirt with you." I said and smirked.

"okay, whatever. it honestly can't be that bad. Well lets go get lunch" Aaron said & we went to go find all the other boys.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we had a male waiter so I decided I was going to get Aaron back. I smiled at the guy as he smiled and said "May I start you off with a drink beautiful?"

"I'll just take water, Thank you" I said and blushed. I could see Aaron getting pissed, but I didn't care. If he didn't think it hurt me, it shouldn't hurt him right?

"Im going to go to the bathroom real quick." I said & got up & walked over to the bathroom. The waiter we had before called me over to the counter and I walked over, making sure Aaron saw. "So are you single or are you dating this guy?" He pointed to Aaron, who had somehow gotten behind me & had his arms around my waist.

"Actually, she's dating me. And only me. So you can leave now. Thanks." Aaron said to the guy, but quickly talked again by saying. "Emily, I'm sorry. I know how it feels, it sucks. but you're mine, okay? and only mine."

"Yea Aaron. only yours." I said before me and Aaron kissed.