Nash Grier Imagine.<3

"No Nash you come home late every night! It's just not acceptable!" I was fighting with nash, again. he came home at 3 in the morning, likes he's been doing every night. "Ashlynn. Chill, I'm spending time with my friends! you're so protective, just get out of my life!" I started crying and ran to my house.
*next morning*
-nash pov-
"mom, she's the love of my life, and I told her to get out! what do I do?"
"You brought this upon your self, so you have to get yourself out. sorry."
I sighed because my mother never helped with my problems. "SKYLYNNNNN" I screamed as I walked up to her room. "what nash"
"I have plan for you. okay? we're gonna go to the store, buy a big teddy bear and chocolates, and bring it to Ashlynn!" she finally agreed with me and we went to hallmark.
*Ashlynns pov*
no calls. no texts. he didn't care that he let me go. I stayed in bed and I didn't plan on ever coming out. but I heard my mom talking to someone saying "hold on" then of course she screamed "ASHLYNN COME HERE" I had a huge headache from crying and that didn't help. I was wrapped up like a burrito as I walked down the steps an saw Nash's sister standing in the doorway. "Hey.. uhm what are you doing here?" "here." she handed me a huge teddy bear that said "I miss you" on it and a letter with my favorite chocolates. I sat down and thanked her while I read the letter "Hey, I bet you're reading this, and thinking "why did he say that to me" well I don't even know. I was slightly drunk and didn't know what I was thinking. Ashlynn, you're the best thing that's EVER happened to me. please don't ever think I don't love or care about you. now come outside" I looked terrible but I walked outside an there was Nash sitting on my porch. I walked over and he kissed me saying sorry and we talked about how we were gonna try and spend as much time together as possible.

I hope you liked it Ashlynn.(: