Cameron Dallas Imagine.<3

"Ugh what the f-"
"Aaron chill, it's just a dance." I said, trying to show off to Cameron. Everyone knew I had a HUGE crush on Cameron. Aaron did not know how to dance, he was my brother so I had permission to make fun of him for it. :)
"Well Isabel, i would like to see you dance." cam looked at me. uh oh...
"uhm I don't dance. At all..."

"c'mon, ill teach you." I walked over and cam did the dance to "take me down" by Chris brown.
"but it's gonna be awks dancing because I'm a girl."
Well after about one hour, I learned the dance and Aaron had just decided he was gonna go to his room because I "took" cam away from him. Cam and I were sitting on the couch watching The Notebook when I realized his hand was on my side. I don't know why but I told him I was gonna go make popcorn. I came back about four minutes later, the popcorn was in one bowl. I may or may not have done it purposely so we would have to share.(;

I sat down and surprisingly Cameron put his arm around me again. I obviously didn't mind and just let him keep it there. At the same time I reached for the bowl, Cam did too. Our hands touched and he quickly looked up at me. "Isabel. I need to tell you something." I nodded and sat back, waiting to here what he wanted to tell me.
"Well, I have a huge crush on you. I never asked you our or even said anything about it to you because Aaron's your brother. But at this point I don't care, I just wanted you to know...I don't know if you like me back or anything so."

"I actually do. I've had a crush on you ever since Aaron and you started hanging out. You're honestly the cutest and hottest guy out there, and you respect women which is a plus." I said smiling.
"Well then maybe you would want to go out on a date with me tomorrow night?"
I blushed a little before replying with a. "Yes!"

(I hope you liked it Isabel :) )