Matthew Espinosa imagine.<3

*Trigger warning*

Alexia's P.O.V

As the cold metal slide across my wrist, tears fell delicately down my cheeks. Satisfaction filled me as I watched the red liquid lace down my arms. I stood up from the floor, and washed my arms, it stung, a lot actually, but I managed. I wrapped the rough white gauze around my blood stained arms. I pulled my sleeves down, and grabbed my backpack from my room.

School.

I dreaded hearing the word, and I dreaded going to that place I know as hell. People torment me, call me names, push me around, so in result I cut. It's the only thing that makes me feel alive, because to the world I'm dead. I'm nothing but a helpless soul, waiting to be executed to hell.

I walk into to school, and as usual, all eyes are on me. The burning stares making me more uncomfortable with every step I take. Macy, the worst of my bullies comes up to me.

"Sup freak?" She asks, making her and her snotty friends chuckle to my dismay.

"Sup bitch?" I retort back. They might bully me, but that doesn't mean I don't stick up for myself sometimes.

"Excuse you." She said, or should I say, screeched.

"Whoever 'You' is, is excused." I said rolling my eyes at her irritating screeching voice.

"You'll regret that!" She screeches again.

"I bet I won't, so why don't you, and Barbie gang over here, make yourselves useful, and open your lockers, not your legs." I sassed, and walked to my first period class.

--

School is finally over, and I have to go back home, to make more beautiful incisions on my arms.

As I was walking I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and saw Matthew Espinosa, my crush for the past three years.

"Hi, Alexia right?" He asked.

I nodded"Yeah, Matthew right?" I asked, even though I already knew who he was.

"Yeah, I need to tell you something." He said sounding kind of nervous.

I nodded, signaling for him to continue.

"I've liked you for the past three years, and I think you're beautiful, and smart. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled the biggest I've ever smiled in a long time.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. He hugged me, and pulled me into a kiss. It's the first kiss I've ever had, and it was amazing, and there were fireworks everywhere.

--2 months later--

Me and Matthew have been dating for two months, and they've been amazing. I haven't cut since the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. That makes me two months clean. I could have never done it without him.

Me and Mathew were cuddling on the couch, and we were staring at the ceiling, just talking, and he said it for the first time in our relationship.

"I love you."

--

I hope you like it Alexia! ~Dannyelle🌸