Aaron Carpenter Imagine.<3

Aaron and I broke up a week ago because of stupid reasons. He claimed that I cheated on him and then he broke up with me. But the thing is, I never cheated on him, I love him with all my heart. I was currently watching a sappy love movie and eating ice cream when I got a phone call. I thought it was Aaron, but it wasn't, it was my best friend Emma. "ALLI HURRY GO ON MY YOUNOW ACCOUNT AND WATCH AARON'S YOUNOW" I quickly got off the phone and logged on her account so he wouldn't know It was me watching it. "Yeah, obviously, I mean she was perfect, still is. I thought she cheated on me, but she didn't. I don't think you guys know how much I miss her. Alli if you're watching this, call me please" Aaron said to the camera. Im guessing a fan asked him if he missed me. I grabbed my phone and hesitated before finally pushing the call button. I watched Aaron on the screen look at his phone, smile and pick it up. "hello gorgeous" he said as I replied "hello handsome"
"Alli, I don't wanna talk about this over the phone, how about we meet at the mall in 15 minutes?"
"yeah, that sounds good" I said and then hung up.
*at the mall*
I saw Aaron and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms as he kissed me. "I missed you so much. Please give me one more chance? I made a mistake by accusing you of cheating. I know you would never do that." I smiled and agreed, we went to get ice cream and spent the rest of the day together.

(I hope you like it Alli. :) and guys, should I make my imagines longer? or shorter? I need to know so comment and ill check them this time. thanks!)