a note from carina

i can't believe that this has come to an end. i started working on this in october but i didn't publish it until december and it's grown so much since then. i never expected it to get any sort of attention and it's crazy to me that there are actual people who read this. whenever people get excited over updates or me commenting back to them or anything of that kind i find it crazy.

your motivation as readers have kept me encouraged to finish this and i will be forever grateful for your support. i can't begin to thank you all.

there are definitely some cliche things about this and some aspects/chapters that i cringe when i read, but that's a part of growing as a writer and despite those parts i loved writing this.

thank you to each and every person who has supported me and read this story because you gave me the motivation to finish this and write. thank you, thank you, thank you. i love you guys so much.

right now i don't plan on writing a prologue but i may change my mind. don't take my word for it, though.

i'll be focusing on my other fics now, like salem and sign of the times so you guys should check those out if you haven't already. and i'm working on a bryler fic so i'll let you all know when that's published.

but one last time, thank you so fucking much. i love you all and your support means the absolute world to me!!!

lots of love,
carina 💖