[11]

"what about you, tyler?"

"what about me, josh?"

"isn't that gonna get a little uncomfortable?" josh chuckled as he motioned to tyler's obvious bulge, his eyebrows quirking up in a suggestive manner.

"i could deal with it yesterday, i can deal with it today," tyler said as he smiled at josh and gave him a thumbs up.

"i feel bad though, this would be the second time i couldn't help you."

"think of yesterday as a get out of jail free card," tyler shrugged and rolled onto his side so he could face josh.

"oh c'mon ty!"

"it's almost like you want to do this."

"and you don't?" josh teased, turning his head towards tyler.

"my throat hurts and i just wanna relax," tyler whined as he threw his hands above his head in exasperation.

"sorry about that," josh sniggered, standing up from his bed and putting his clothes back on. he started walking out of the room and tyler scrambled up to follow him, tripping over a few things in the process.

"wait up, your room is messy," tyler complained, jumping over stray clothes and trash before he finally caught up with josh.

"i think we may have some ice cream in the freezer. i'm not sure what kind though," josh spoke as he descended down the stairs with tyler trailing behind him. he opened up the freezer and moved some stuff around before he found the various pints of ice cream. "we have vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough, half baked, and chocolate fudge brownie," he listed off and watched as tyler's face lit up and he smiled brightly.

"can i have more than one kind?" he asked excitedly. josh nodded and tyler giddily pushed him out of the way and grabbed the half baked, chocolate fudge brownie, and cookie dough. he balanced all three of them in his arms and carefully placed them on the counter, mentally congratulating himself as none of them toppled over. josh seemingly read his mind and handed him a large bowl and a spoon, holding one for himself as he watched tyler pry open the pints and began scooping the ice cream into his bowl.

"calm down bud, you're gonna have a stomach ache if you eat all of that," josh placed his hand over tyler's and helped him place the last scoop into his bowl, giving his hand a small pat as if he was telling him to move away and that it was his turn now. tyler scowled at josh but shoveled the ice cream into his mouth, he wanted to prove to josh that he could eat it all without feeling sick.

"calm down bud, you're gonna have a stomach ache if you eat all of that," tyler teased in a whiny voice, josh scoffing and rolling his eyes as he put the ice cream away anyways.

"first of all i have like half of what you have," josh pointed out and laughed as tyler's scowl deepened.

"first of all i have like half of what you have," tyler repeated in the same deep voice and giggled at his own impersonation of josh.

"ha ha, very funny."

"what are we, in second grade?"