[16]

tyler:

tyler: got some new stuff today, what do you think?

josh: god damn tyler

tyler: i was hoping to get a better reaction but i'll take it

josh: i want to fuck you

josh: is that better?

tyler: oh yeah, much better

josh: so come over then

tyler: hmm... no

josh: what the fuck is that supposed to mean

tyler: i'm comfy and i don't wanna have to get up and put clothes on :((

josh: can i come over then?

tyler: yes please :)

tyler: it's unlocked, just come up to my room.. i'm too lazy to go all the way downstairs to open the door just for us to come back upstairs

tyler heard a light knock on his bedroom door and his gaze switched from his phone to josh. he waved the red head over and made room for him on the bed, smirking as he noticed josh's eyes trying to catch a glimpse of his panties from under the covers.

"eager now, are we?"

"you sent me a picture of your ass in panties, so yeah, i'm eager," josh teased, reaching under the blanket and grabbing tyler's butt causing the younger boy to squeak in surprise.

tyler rid his body of the covers and changed his position so he was straddling josh, a giggle leaving his mouth as he observed the way josh's eyes widened as he scanned over tyler's mostly bare body.

"i never knew that seeing a guy in panties would be so hot," josh whispered as he gripped tyler's hips and brought their lips together. the kiss was needy on both ends and different than the other kisses they shared.

"i never knew that i would feel so hot wearing panties," tyler said after they had pulled away, sliding his hands up josh's abdomen under his shirt as a hint for him to take it off. he complied and slipped it over his head, tyler's fingers fumbling with the button and zipper of his jeans. tyler pulled them off of josh's legs, leaving them both in only their underwear.

tyler tugged at the hem of josh's boxers and took them off of the older man, a short moan escaping his lips as josh began to lead his hips back and forth so they were grinding against each other. his hands pressed harshly into tyler's ass as he pulled their bodies closer.

"i need you," tyler whimpered, his voice cracking with pleasure.

"what do you need babe?"

"i need you, please fuck me."

josh smirked and sat up, pushing tyler off of his lap and leaning to the nightstand to grab lube. he popped the cap open and squirted it on his fingers. tyler was laying on his back, his legs spread apart with his panties no longer covering his skin.

"so good for me," josh mumbled as he slipped one finger into tyler, slowly pumping it in and out so he wouldn't hurt the brunette. tyler's breathing became faster as the pain subsided and turned into pleasure, his breath hitching as josh added a second finger unexpectedly.

tyler moaned as josh scissored his fingers, the burning sensation continuing as he got stretched out. once josh was satisfied he pulled his fingers out, a loud whine emitting from tyler at the loss of contact. his head turned to face josh and he was met with the sight of him rolling a condom onto his length, slathering it with lube once it was on.

"tyler, are you sure you want this?"

"please."

with that josh nodded and positioned himself above tyler, his tip teasing his entrance as he slowly pushed in. tyler gasped, tears pricking in his eyes at the uncomfortable feeling.

"i'll go slow, okay babe? just tell me when i can move."

tyler hummed in response and clenched his jaw, breath jagged as he waited for the pleasure to kick in. it took a while but sure enough, it happened.

"m-move," tyler whispered, his legs tightening around josh's waist as he pulled their bodies closer together in anticipation.

josh complied and his thrusts began to pick up speed, still being gentle as to not hurt tyler.

"faster, fuck," tyler whined, his hands scratching along josh's back as he tried to contain his noises of pleasure by biting his lip. it stifled them a bit but he couldn't help a long, drawn out moan from leaving his lips as josh hit his sweet spot.

"right th-there," tyler cried out, his eyes screwing shut as josh repeatedly pounded into the spot that made his head fuzzy, everything fogged over with lust.

"so good for me," josh grunted and reached over to pump tyler's cock in time with his thrusts. small 'oh's and 'fuck's echoed from the younger boy, his body shaking from the pure pleasure that was flowing through his veins.

"'m gonna cum," tyler whispered, voice hushed as it turned into a moan.

josh's thrusts continued to get rougher and his hand pumped faster as he helped tyler near his finish. as tyler's breathing increased and his whines became louder, josh knew he was close.

"oh fuck, please, daddy," tyler moaned, screaming out in pleasure as he came in white ribbons over his and josh's abdomen.

all it took for josh to finish was that one word, 'daddy', and he was releasing inside of tyler with sloppy thrusts as they each rode out their highs. josh pulled out of tyler and they collapsed next to each other, bodies sweaty and breathing rapid as they came down from the feeling of euphoria.

"so, daddy huh?"

•••
a/n

i don't have school tomorrow bc we're getting 12-18 inches of snow yay!! but we're gonna have to make it up at the end of the year and the snow is gonna take a while to melt and it'll get icy so that's not fun

how are you guys doing?
-carina