[22]

"stop bullying me!" tyler giggled as he playfully shoved brendon's shoulder.

"never." brendon teased and pulled tyler closer into his side, peppering kisses all over his face.

"all i did was choke on a grape, leave me alone," tyler giggled, shifting his head so brendon's next kiss landed right on his lips.

"ew, cooties, get it off!" brendon joked and the two of them fell into a fit of laughter.

it had been a few days since their first date and brendon and tyler had grown extremely close, developing tremendous feelings for each other in the short amount of time. tyler hadn't once thought about josh since he and brendon started spending more time together, his mind always filled with thoughts of the raven haired boy he was so intrigued by.

josh, on the other hand, was not as fortunate. he hadn't talked to anyone since debby left him and he often found himself wallowing in self pity. so there he was, peering over the fence into tyler's yard, watching brendon and tyler as they cuddled and joked around. he scowled and knew what he was feeling was jealousy, which he didn't like. but he knew he needed tyler; he had to get him back.

he stepped back from the fence, still occasionally looking over, and brainstormed ideas on how he could successfully win tyler over. he could kidnap tyler and give him no other choice, but that was too extensive. he could kidnap brendon and make it look like he left tyler, but again, that was too far. threanten brendon? no, too creepy. every idea he seemed to get involved doing something he wasn't proud of. but that's exactly how he came up with his best idea yet. if he couldn't change tyler, he had to change himself.

josh needed to prove that he was capable of being loyal to tyler, and he knew exactly how he was going to do it.

•••
a/n

this is super short but i'll make sure the next chapter is longer :))))

there's probably gonna be 10 chapters left and i'm sad :/

treat yourself to something today that you don't get every day!!! you deserve it :)) it's free cone day at ben & jerry's so i'm treating myself to some ice cream tonight!!
-carina