[7]

a knock sounded throughout tyler's house and he started to freak out. he could just back out, right? move to australia, change his name, and then live in the outback with the kangaroos? sounds good to him.

"tyler it's me," josh called out as he continued to knock. tyler grew annoyed with the sound as it made his head pound, shuffling to the door and opening it up with a large scowl on his face.

"chill, you look like you're about to kill me," josh chuckled as he entered tyler's house, smiling at the brunette as he angrily trudged along behind him to the living room.

"well i didn't exactly appreciate your loud knocking, i still have a concussion," tyler rolled his eyes and sat on the couch.

"you could've just opened the door."

"you could've just been a tad less annoying."

"touché," josh smirked, kicking his feet up in tyler's lap as he leaned back into the armrest. "so you thought about my offer?"

"sadly," tyler sighed.

"and?"

"i'll do it," the smaller boy mumbled, his voice barely loud enough for josh to hear.

"what was that? i couldn't hear you," josh pestered, knowing exactly how much tyler wanted him to shut up.

"i said i'll do it," he groaned louder this time as a look of disgust graced his face at the way josh seemed to be basking in the attention. "but i still don't understand why. one moment you were all cute and shy but then the next moment you were upset because i kissed you but then the next moment you're confident and trying to get in my pants, it doesn't make sense."

"it's called thinking babe, maybe you should try it."

"be quiet or i'll bite your dick off," tyler shot back, glaring at josh.

"i never mentioned a blowjob, guess you're just really eager, huh?" josh teased and chuckled as tyler's cheeks flushed bright pink.

"i didn't mean it like that."

"did i upset you? come sit in daddy's lap."

"that's gross- oh god- never refer to yourself as daddy again or i swear to god i will jump in front of a bus," tyler fake gagged, listening to josh anyways and sitting in the older man's lap with their faces nearly touching.

"i'm nervous, i feel like i'm having my first kiss all over again," josh chuckled as he brushed away a curl that had fallen over tyler's face.

"if you're gonna kiss me then do it, i didn't think you wanted this to be an intimate-" tyler started but was cut off by josh's lips meeting his own. it was gentle and didn't last long before they were each pulling away.

it was silent for a few seconds before their lips were brought together again, this time with more passion and lust. tyler rested one hand on josh's chest and the other at the small of his neck, tugging at the hair a bit. josh brought his hands down to tyler's hips, gripping them tightly and massaging the skin. tyler let a small whimper escape his lips and josh took the opportunity to slide his tongue against tyler's. the smaller boy reciprocated the motion and ran his tongue across josh's lower lip, biting it gently and pulling it back before deepening the kiss again.

they separated to catch their breath and tyler giggled when josh ran his thumbs in tiny circles on his hip bones, tickling him a bit.

"that was- wow," josh smiled and placed a featherlight kiss over his lips again.

"better than a girl?"

"definitely wasn't worse."

tyler leaned in again, this time pushing josh on his back against the armrest. he placed his hands on josh's shoulders and slipped his legs around his hips, giving josh the opportunity to pull him closer. their chests were flush against each other and tyler moved his arms around josh's neck, deepening the kiss as he tugged on his hair.

"fuck- you're so hot," tyler whimpered as josh grabbed his ass and kneaded the skin with his fingers. the brunette moved his mouth down to josh's neck and left sloppy kisses all over it, breathing heavily against the skin. spots of dark purple littered over the expanse of the pale skin, the colors contrasting beautifully.

after a while they each sat back, the only noise was of their own heavy breathing. it stayed quiet until josh spoke up; "where's the bathroom? i need to pee."

"down the hall, second door on the left," tyler shifted off of the red head's lap as he made his way to the bathroom. tyler checked his phone and hummed a random tune before he was startled by a worried yell.

"shit tyler- this is not good," josh panicked as tyler rushed into the room with him, his face showing a look of fear.

"what? what happened?"

"do you not see my neck!" josh exclaimed as he motioned to the hickies tyler had given him. "what happens if debby sees these?"

"i didn't see you trying to stop me in the moment, don't blame this on me!" tyler defended himself as he exited the bathroom and walked to the kitchen, an angered josh following behind him.

"just please help me get rid of these," he pleaded.

"already on it," tyler chirped as he placed a spoon in the freezer and grabbed some foundation out of melanie's overnight bag that she always kept in the cabinet under the sink. he waited a minute before taking the spoon out and he placed it up against josh's skin, causing the older boy to flinch away in confusion.

"what the fuck are you doing? that's cold," he whined causing tyler to pressure it into his skin more.

"it'll help get rid of the hickey, just sit still and stop being a baby."

after a while of the spoon being held up against josh's neck and lots of foundation layers later the marks were no longer visible and josh was relieved.

"you're a lifesaver tyler, bless your tiny soul," josh rushed out as he pressed a light kiss on tyler's forehead and ran out of the door, waving goodbye one last time before he was gone.