[8]

josh: debby is at work

tyler: and you're telling me this because..?

josh: don't be stupid. come over

tyler: nah

tyler: kidding, i'll be over in a few

tyler sighed as he grabbed his swim trunks and left his house for josh's, a smirk on his face as he knew josh did not invite him over to swim. he brought his hand up to knock on the door but before his knuckle came in contact it swung open and josh pulled him inside, immediately backing him up against the door.

"i've been thinking about you," he whispered, his breath fanning over tyler's neck as he placed kisses across it.

"i've been thinking about your pool," tyler giggled as he pushed his bathing suit at josh. the red head groaned and rolled his eyes at tyler, not being able to stay mad as he let out a small chuckle.

"fine, we can go swimming," josh gave in causing tyler to clap his hands together and quietly cheer, but he halted as josh spoke once more; "if, and only if, we go skinny dipping."

"i guess i'm not swimming today," tyler shrugged and walked passed josh into the living room.

"oh c'mon, i thought you love swimming!"

"i do."

"then what's stopping you?"

"hm, let's see, maybe it's because we just met and i barely know you so i don't exactly want to get naked in front of you," tyler pointed out.

"why, are you scared i'm gonna judge you? are you ashamed of your size?" josh teased as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall behind him.

"no! i just don't feel it."

"i'll be naked too, see?" josh spoke as he took his shirt off and began to pull his jeans down.

"stop! i get it, fine!" tyler agreed, eyes wide as josh continued to slip his pants over his feet leaving him in just his calvin klein boxers.

"enjoying the view?"

"shut up," tyler mumbled as he followed josh's lead and rid his body of his shirt and pants, only his boxers covering his skin.

"to make it more comfortable for you we can keep these on until right before we get in the pool," josh suggested to which tyler nodded in response. the two made their way outside and stood in silence for a bit before tyler spoke up.

"you go first. but i'm gonna close my eyes and you're gonna get in the pool before i open them," tyler explained, shutting his eyes as he waited for josh to tell him it was okay.

"you can open now."

tyler slowly opened his eyes and let out a breath of relief as he saw josh was in the pool.

"do you want me to close my eyes too?" he asked, genuinely wanting tyler to feel comfortable.

"i don't care, do whatever you want," he said, taking josh by surprise. he closed his eyes anyways, suddenly feeling nervous at the thought of seeing another guy naked. once he heard the water swish around he reluctantly opened his eyes and smiled at tyler.