[10]

josh: debby really is at work right now and she won't be home for at least a few hours

tyler: and you're sure about that????

josh: she got called in last minute because there was a big car crash or something. it'll be a while until she'll be able to come home

tyler: if she comes home early again i'm gonna kermit

tyler sighed as he walked the short distance to josh's house. he didn't bother to bring a bathing suit this time, he figured that he wouldn't be needing it. he decided that it would probably be fine if he just walked into the house, the door was unlocked anyway.

"josh? i'm here!" tyler called out, looking for josh with no success in finding him. he didn't seem to be on the first floor or outside so tyler made his way up the stairs, unfamiliar to where things were on the higher story. he could've sworn he heard josh say his name, but he sounded like he was struggling and in pain so tyler rushed to the room he heard the voice in, ready to help josh if he needed it. oh, was he wrong.

josh was laying down on the bed, eyes closed and mouth agape as his chest rose up and down with shaky breaths. his pants and boxers were pulled down to his thighs, revealing his growing erection as his hand pumped at an antagonising pace. and sure enough, he was moaning tyler's name.

"j-josh?" tyler quietly spoke, not wanting to scare josh or ruin the moment too much.

"what the fuck- holy shit, how long have you been there?" josh panicked as he threw the covers over his lower body and turned towards tyler with a worried look.

"long enough," tyler mumbled, feeling himself harden as the sight of josh pleasuring himself played through his mind like a film reel. "you were thinking of me, weren't you?"

"guilty as charged," josh shrugged and propped himself up a bit, the blanket falling enough to show off his v-line, but not enough to show anything lower.

"what were you thinking about?" tyler asked as he tried to sound as innocent as possible. he climbed into the bed next to josh and lay on his side facing the other boy.

"i was thinking about your lips and how pretty they would look wrapped around my cock," josh smirked and watched as tyler's cheeks burned pink but his eyes filled with lust. "and i was thinking about how you'd sound screaming out my name, how your face would look as i fucked you senseless."

"for someone who's only bicurious you seem pretty sure of those emotions," tyler laughed but silenced himself when he didn't hear josh laughing along.

"i can't help it."

tyler sat up and leaned over to josh, connecting their lips as his hand traveled down josh's bare abdomen and rested above the thin fabric covering his lower body. he slowly pulled the material away from josh's skin as he began kissing down his chest and gave him a look as if he was saying 'are you sure?'. josh sucked in a deep breath and nodded, staring at tyler with wide eyes.

"well i can make at least one of those happen," tyler purred. his lips gently wrapped around the tip of josh's cock and he swirled his tongue around it, feeding off of the hushed profanities that were leaving the older male's mouth. he pulled back before trailing his tongue up the vein on the underside of his member and josh grabbed his hair as a result, tugging at the strands as tyler brought his whole mouth around him again. tyler moaned and the vibrations from it sent a shiver up josh's spine.

"fuck tyler," josh groaned, pushing tyler's head up and down with a forceful grip on his hair. "i'm gonna fuck your mouth, okay?"

tyler looked up at josh with needy eyes and nodded as best as he could with a dick in his mouth. he relaxed his jaw and throat as much as possible, his gaze still locked with josh. he began bobbing his head as josh guided him, his mouth going lower each time he went down. it wasn't long before his nose was pressed up against josh's abdomen and he could feel josh hit the back of his throat with each thrust of his hips. his eyes watered from the lack of air as he stared up at josh, the noises of tyler's gagging filling the room.

"you look so fucking needy like that tyler, so fucking hot," josh groaned, the familiar heat bubbling up in his stomach with each second that passed. "i'm close baby."

tyler hollowed out his cheeks and swallowed around josh's length, helping josh near his finish quicker. a long drawn out moan left the red head's lips as he released in tyler's mouth, some of the white substance dribbling out of his mouth as he tried his best to hold it in. tyler swallowed what was left and used his thumb to wipe up what had gone over his face, looking josh in the eye as he sucked it off of his finger.

"and you're sure you've never given a blowjob before?"

•••
a/n

i've been updating this a lot recently????

midterms finally ended bless,,, next semester i'm taking creative writing and photography as my electives and i'm so excited!!

i hope you all are doing great and that your day goes well :))
-carina